"Recollections"

"Yuuki-chan!!"

Yuuki looked up from her homework, and came face to face with grass green eyes, causing her to fall backwards onto the carpeted floor.

"Ru-Ruby?! Geez, don't shout at me like that."

She brushed her skirt and stood up from the floor, giving Ruby a questioning look.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

Ruby asked, taking out her bento box, causing Hanamaru to swiftly make her way to them, clutching a loaf of Noppo bread.

"Yeah, Yuuki-chan, you should try this, zura. I bought it yesterday at the convenience store. It is actually really good, zura."

She took a ginormous bite out of the bread, and stood beside Yuuki, her golden eyes sparkling with happiness.
She held it out to Yuuki, who declined politely and moved away from her, blue eyes laughing at Hanamaru's expression.

"There it is again, your change in eye colour."

Yoshiko commented, coming out from behind Yuuki's wall.

"Seriously, Yoshiko. Stop doing that. You'll destroy this apartment. This place doesn't even belong to me."

Yoshiko chuckled, and sat next to Ruby and Hanamaru on the floor, before directing her gaze to Yuuki.

"Yohane will never do that."

Yuuki smirked, throwing her silver hair over her shoulder in slight mockery, knowing her powers had rid Yoshiko's memory once again of the fact that her eyes could change their colour depending on the circumstances.

"Oh she wouldn't, but Yoshiko will, I can bet on that."

She left the room, and she could hear the protests from the targeted fallen angel.

"Let's see..."

She spotted the letter on the dining table, that she taken out from the letterbox earlier, and reached for it. This letter was addressed to her, but she had no idea who it was from.

The writing style looked familiar though. She swiftly tore the paper, and took out the white sheet inside it.

As she read further down the note, she nodded.

Looks like it was time to return.

I don't think that it'll be a good idea to rely on my good luck to get out of here though.

She raced into her room again, and slammed the door behind her, feigning surprise.

"What happened, Yuuki-chan?" Ruby questioned, holding a pair of chopsticks.

"No-Nothing. I just need to leave right away."

She raced about, stuffing items into a small case and flung the door open, leaving the first years in her room open-mouthed.

"Wa-Wait, Yuuki!" Yoshiko called out, following her leaving figure.

"Where are you going, zura!!"