Tower

"Thea hasn't texted back," Roy said five minutes after he sent Thea a text asking if she needed backup.

"I'm sure she just didn't see it," Mon-El said trying to comfort Roy.

"But what if she's in trouble and needs help?" Roy said very obviously worried about her.

"Mike can go see if she's okay," Ash said from her corner of the room.

"Yeah, wait what?" Mon-El asked.

"Well, Roy can't go because people in this city know him and you have superpowers and are in better control of them than me," Ash responded.

"Would you do that?" Roy asked Mon-El.

"Sure," Mon-El shrugged.

"Thank you so much!" Roy said to Mon-Ek gratefully.

"Any advice before I go?" Mon-El asked.

"Protect them but stay hidden," Roy answered, "Keep your identity a secret."

"Kay, thanks," Mon-El said running down the hall and out of the building. With a big thrust from his legs, he jumped into the sky onto the roof of a nearby building. Now able to see most of the city he saw the tower he and Ash and first landed on this earth. Mon-El jumped from building to building until he reached a building close to the tower and he jumped to the ground. He saw Thea and a girl in her late teens get off of a motorcycle in an alleyway and sneak into the tower. Mon-El casually followed them into the tower stopping at the door to look at the street.