Ch. 6 Lets Do This!

Recap:

Who are they?

Reagan's POV

Present:

"Reagan? Come on we have are practice." Oh, its only Brandon, our recording manager.

I sigh in relief and crawl out from under the bed.

"Why were you under there?" Brandon asks.

"Louise." I sign with a shrug.

"I see. She wanted you to go to the mall again, didn't she?" He asks walking out with me behind him.

I just nod.

"Where is everyone?" I ask/sign walking down the bus stairs and over to the Manchester Arena's back doors.

Fans both Neverland's and One Direction's fans were already lined up at the doors, waiting for the concert to start.

"They are all in the arena, waiting for you. You were gone for 30 minutes! You never take that long to get ready, so I knew something was up." Brandon says opening the door.

I walk past him and down the long hallway.

"Well, you could of looked harder. I'm going to see what chaos I can start" I sign casually.

"Reagan, don't!" Brandon tries to grab me.

But I run as fast I can down different hallways, not knowing where I was going. I hide behind a janitor's cart and wait for Brandon to run past me.

"Reagan! Reagan, come back!" He jogs past me.

I told him to go to the gym with me, but no!

I wait until I can't hear him anymore. Once the coast is clear, I jump up and jog the opposite direction. I go down a hallway that has a sign that reads 'Mantinence' on it. I smirk and start to run down it, until I reach a door with the words, 'Staff Only'.

Time to have some fun.

Damian's POV

"Where is that girl?" I ask, to no one in particular.

"I don't know, probably up to no good." Eric says.

The lights start to turn off and on.

"What the-" Louise gets cut off, by a booming voice over the speakers.

"Hey, everybody. Where are those losers...what was there name, One Inspection, Infection or Imperfection?" None other that Reagan Marie Summers' phone voice app goes through the speakers.

How does she do this kind of stuff? The curtains start to go down then back up. Then Brandon comes in, out of breathe.

"Where is Reagan?" He asks panting.

We shrug, cause we really had no idea.

He puts his hands on his knees lurching forward, breathing heavily. I'm guessing he never took up Reagan's offer to go to the gym with her.

"I'll go find her." Foster says.

"Your never going to find me, Foster. But, good luck." Reagan phone voice says.

"Reagan! Come on, we need to rehearse." Brandon exclaims, looking up at the ceiling like she was going to just come down from the sky.

"See you soon, Brandy." Reagan's phone voice says back.

The lights turn off completely and we are left in the darkness.

"I hate it when she calls me that." Brandon grumbles from somewhere in the darkness. I sigh.

Now, we wait.

Reagan's POV

"Just a few more wires and there." I think to myself.

I put the finishing wires in place and put the top back onto the remote. I have made a remote that can control everything that happens in this arena. I can even turn off all the controls from this room (which was the Control Room). I smile at my handy work, until the door bursts way open.

"Reagan! What are you doing?!" Foster yells.

"Nothing. I got lost." I sign, pulling on my puppy dog face and pretending to cry.

Foster rolls his eyes.

"You know if you do that enough, they're going to get stuck like that." I mock him from a few days prier.

"Come on, we have practice." He says, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room.

I groan. He pulls me through the curtain. The lights are still off. I stop Foster and put my hand over his mouth, telling him to be quiet. I take out my remote and go into the middle of the stage. I press the button to turn on the lights. I put a creepy smile on my face.

"Reagan? What the hell?!" Brandon says.

I wipe the smile and start to laugh until I'm on the floor dying.

"Lets just practice." Eric says, getting his guitar ready.

I smile and nod. I grab my drum sticks and run to my drums.

Lets do this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter sucks! Can someone get me someone ideas. Sorry for it being so short.

VOTE?

COMMENT?

-AJ