Ch. 8 Louis Tomlinson

*Couple days later*

Reagan's POV

Me and Niall are trying to make cookies in my hotel room. Key word, trying.

Its not going very well. I feel something hit the back of my head. I whip around to see Niall pretending to mess with the mix. I see his hands, they are covered in flour. I smirk and grab an egg. I creep slowly behind him. I raise my hand and smash the egg over his head. He screams like a little girl.

"Reagan!" He yells playfully.

Even though we only have known each other for a few days. We act like best friends who have known each other forever. I laugh and grab a handful of flour.

"Oh, its on!" Niall says, seeing my handful of flour.

He grabs another egg and chucks it at me. I duck and it hits the cupboard behind me. I throw the flour and Niall isn't as fast as I. He gets it square in the face.

"That is mahogany!" I sign, moving my hands around wildly while quoting The Hunger Games.

Niall laughs.

"What is going on here?" Dad says, coming into the kitchen.

I stop in mid-throw. I put my hands behind my back, hiding the sugar in my hands, and put on my 'I am innocent' face.

"Nothing, daddy." I sign dropping the sugar behind me while balancing on my heels.

"Don't give me that daddy crap. Now clean this up. The rest of One Direction will be here in 30. So hurry." Dad says leaving while shaking his head.

I groan and start to pull the egg out of my hair.

"Ugh, I don't want to clean this up." I sign.

Niall laughs.

"Well, to bad. Your helping me." Niall says while grabbing a broom.

I roll my eyes and start to put the ingredients away.

*20 minutes*

"Finally! That took forever." Niall exaggerates, while sitting on the living room couch.

"It didn't take that long." I sign, playfully hitting his shoulder.

He rubs his shoulder hurtfully and glares at me.

"That hurt." He whines. I roll my eyes and turn on the TV.

Someone knocks on the door and we both look at each other.

"Ugh." Niall groans.

"I don't want to get up. You get it." I sign to him.

"No! Its your hotel room. You get it!" Niall says.

"No!" I sign back.

"Whatever, lazy. COME IN!" Niall shouts.

"Niall! Where are you?" Harry yells from the door.

Me and the One Direction boys have been getting close, well 4/5 of One Direction are anyway. The other 1/4 hates me.

"In here, mate!" Niall yells back.

It seems like elephants have come herding into my hotel room. The 3 boys come rushing in and jump onto top of us. Me and Niall groan.

"You guys need to go on a diet." Niall groans. I push the boys off me, so that they end up on the floor.

They groan as the hit the floor.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I sign, getting up and running into my room.

I grab a crop top and sweats. I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I lock behind me and turn on the shower. I love my showers.

* * *

*After the shower*

I put on my under garments and my socks. I put on the sweats and crop top. I brush my teeth, comb through my thick brown hair. I put it into a ponytail. I unlock the door and walk into the living room. Niall and Zayn was in the kitchen raiding the fridge, Liam and Harry were in the living room. Louis was no where to be found.

I want to be friends with him, but he always ignores me. What did I ever do to him? I walk up behind Zayn, who was leaning into the fridge. I put my hands over his eyes and he jumps up.

"Who is this?" He asks, stiffing up.

Niall laughs.

"I don't know. Who do you think it is, Zayn?" Niall asks.

"I think its Harry."

"Wrong." Harry yells from the couch.

"Reagan, let the poor boy go." Foster says, coming into the room.

"Fine." I sign, taking my hands off Zayn's eyes.

"Are we going to meet them or not?" A voice asks behind Foster.

Foster moves out of the way so I can hear who the voice is.

Standing in the doorway was the one, the only...

Louis Tomlinson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for this shitty, short chapter. I have the worst writer's block ever. Just hang with me.

Again I'm sorry.

VOTE?

COMMENT?

-AJ