Ch. 12 New Girlfriends and Cute Moments

*1 week and half later*

6:27pm

In Mullingar, Ireland.

Louis' POV

Today is the day. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I mean we've had 4 dates and they've went great.

I walk behind Reagan and lift my hand up. She was leaning over the counter making a sandwich. I'm about to tap her shoulder, when I chicken out. I lift my hand into the air.

"Nope! Nope! Not going to happen!" I yell while marching out into the living room, my arm still in the air.

"You didn't ask her, did you?" Harry asks, as I pass him.

"Nope!" I shout.

 I march into the big bedroom. I could hear her laugh from in the bathroom. I just sigh and flop onto the bed the first bed I find. I groan into the pillow.

"What are you doing in my room?" I hear a boy's voice ask from the door way.

I look up to find Zane standing there, glaring at me.

What was his problem?

"Why do you hate us so much?" I ask, not answering his question.

"I just don't want my sister's heart broken." He says, bluntly.

"Why would you care so much about her?" I ask him, cocking my head a little to one side.

I sit on the side of the bed letting my legs hand over the edge. Zane comes and sits next to me. He puts his guard down, which I'm happy for. We are finally getting somewhere.

"I just haven't been the same since I was 13. I just want to be alone most of the time." He says, not meeting my eyes.

"Why? I'm not trying to be nosy and I know I am, but we are going to be on this tour for a long time." I say.

"OK, but, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I'm going to anyway. When Reagan had just turned 15, so that would make me 13, she had this boyfriend, his name was Mark. He was nice at first then he turned abusive and commanding. He would always beat her when she did something wrong. When someone would confront her about the hitting, saying that she should leave him, she would always say that he is correcting her and that he loves her, that he doesn't mean to hit her. He is just helping her understand what she is doing wrong. It went on like this for about a year, until Mark took it too far. He had punched her so hard that she had smacked into the wall. She made a huge hole in the drywall, then he kicked her in the stomach. She started to cough up blood and everything. He didn't do anything, but yell at her more. He didn't notice what he had done. He broke her into little pieces. My happy, life-loving sister was turned into a quiet, shy girl that I didn't know anymore. She is still like that, she just covers it up with a smile. If you look real hard into her eyes, you'll see the girl breaking inside. You just got to look hard. I don't want my sister to become more broken then she already is. If you break her heart, you won't wake up ever again. You got that, pretty boy." His guard goes straight back up again.

I look him in the eye, so he knows I mean it.

"I wouldn't dream about hurting your sister." I say.

"Good. But, one good thing came out of this." He says thoughtfully.

"What?" I ask.

 "Neverland. Louise and Chasity met Reagan and the family that same year. They formed a band the next month, my dad saw potential They signed a contract with Simon and now their here. If it wasn't for that really bad relationship, we wouldn't be here today." He says, a tear slipping down his cheek.