Ch. 11 Break Down Buses

Louis' POV

"Reagan Summers, will you go on a date with me?" I ask, holding her hand.

She looks at me blankly.

What have I done? I just screwed up our friendship, our future, everything!

I feel something embrace me. I look down to see Reagan looking up at me. She just nods her head and kisses my cheek before skipping backstage. I put my fingers up to where her lips brushing by it and smiled.

"Looks like Louis' got a girlfriend." Harry teases.

"At least I can get one." I joke back.

The crowd 'oh's at us. Harry just sticks his tongue out at me and I do it right back.

"Enough of the bickering. Lets get this concert started!" Liam yells into his mic.

I have a feeling this is going to be a great tour.

* * *

Reagan's POV

I run off stage and into my dressing room. I can't believe I have my very first date. I start running around the room smiling like an idiot.

They had just walked into the room, when I had flipped over the couch. I groaned from the floor but got up and sat in the lounge chair. I sigh and smile like a crazy person.

"Has she been smoking something?" Damian asks, sitting on the couch across from me.

I whip my head to face him.

"I have a date tomorrow!" I sign happily.

"Well, come on we have 10 minutes before the bus starts up." Louise says popping her head into the room.

I smile and skip out of the room.

"She has to be on crack." I hear behind me.

I just ignore him and run out of the building. I skip up the bus steps and into the living room. Zane and Landon were playing one of my favorite video games of all time, Call of Duty.

"I get to play winner." I sign to them.

"OK. Good luck, trying to beat me." Zane says, cockily.

I just roll my eyes at him. I forgot he hasn't seen me play COD in a long time. When you live with 3 boys who love video games, you pick up a few tricks. I just smirk and lean back into the couch.

"Ugh! You beat me again." Landon exclaims, handing me the controller.

I just smirk at Zane.

"You ready for this?" Zane asks.

"I was born ready." I sign.

"OK. Here we go." He says, picking a random place.

I sneak up behind him and shot him in the back of his head, he goes down easily.

"You're too easy." I sign to him.

"Oh really?"

I get shot in the back but before I die, I throw a grenade his way. He dies instantly. Me 2: Zane 1.

* *

*5 rounds later*

"I give up!" Zane exclaims throwing his controller onto the couch.

I just smirk at him and do a happy dance.

"I win!" I sign to him happily.

"Is everyone on?" Samson asks from the front of the bus.