Ch. 9 Running Away and New Phone Numbers

Louis' POV

I walk in behind Foster and see everyone having fun without me. Thanks guys. I stop in the kitchen door way and cross my arms over my chest.

"Are we going to meet the them or not." I say, glaring at Reagan.

She glares back. I know everyone thinks I hate her, but I don't. Its just a tough guy act. I actually like her. But I like her more with every little thing she does. I'm knocked out of my thoughts by Liam.

"Yeah, we were just having a little fun. Come on, lads and lass. Lets go." Liam says, walking past me.

I just roll my eyes and follow Liam out of the building. I hop into the passenger seat of the van and turn on the radio. Liam turned to me from the driver's seat. He turns the radio down and stares at me, but I ignore him.

"What?" I ask my sass coming out.

"Why?" He asks, I face him completely.

 "Why what?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

"Why do you hate Reagan so much?" He asks narrowing his eyes back at me.

"She is annoying at shit. Don't you understand?" I explain to him.

"No, I don't understand, Louis! She is a nice and fun person. Why can't you just get along?" He asks raising his voice.

"I can never like her! She is a cripple. How can anyone like her?!" I shout.

Lies, all of it was lies. But, management says a little a rivalry is good.

We didn't even hear the door open.

"Is that what you really think of her?" Niall asks, hugging Reagan to his side.

I see a tear go down her face.

Dammit.

* * *

Reagan's POV

"I can never like her! She is a cripple. How can anyone like her?!" Louis shouts back at Liam.

I don't even hear Niall's response. My thoughts were blocking everything out.

Did he really mean that?

What did I ever do to him?

I feel a tear go down my cheek. I hide my face into Niall's side. He puts his arm around me. I pull away from him and run down the street. I knew he didn't like me. But, now I know he hates me for sure.

"Reagan! Come back!" I hear Louis yell.

Why does he care all of a sudden? Its not like he wants me in his life.

I smack into something hard and before I can hit the pavement someone grabs the low part of my back. I blush and look up.

"Whoa there. You gotta watch where your going." A guy with dark brown hair and bright blue chuckles.

I just nod, stunned.

"I'm sorry." I sign.

"Its OK." He says.

I look up at him, putting some of my longs bangs behind my ear. I lock eyes with him and bite my lip.

"You know sign language?" I ask/sign him.

"Yeah, my little sister, Madilyn was mute so the whole family had to learn." He says, pulling a picture of a little girl, who looked almost identical to him except in little girl form.

She had a big, pink flower headband, blue tank top and her hair was in curls. It didn't show past the waist.

"Yeah, she is 7 now. But, anyway what is a pretty girl like you running away from?" He asks, smiling down at me.

"Lets not be getting that close, just yet. I don't even know your name." I smile.

He sticks out his hand to shake.

"Lets start over. My name is Chris Jackson. May I ask what yours is?" Chris says in a posh accent.

I laugh while he bows. I curtsy my fake skirt.

"My name is Reagan Summers." I sign, smiling.

"Cool name. Uh, would you like to go on a date with me this Friday?" Chris ask sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"I don't know. I'd have to check my schedule, but I'm sure we can we make an acceptation." I sign.

He pulls out a pen and writes something on a small piece of paper. He hands me the scrap piece. I smile at him and stuff it my pocket, guessing it was his number. He smiles back.

"Lets go, Jackson! We gotta go." A guy yells from the driver's seat of a white Camero.

 "I'm coming! Call me." Chris says, before running over to the car.

I smile and wave. Their car pulls away. A hand spins me around and I come face to face with another blue eyed guy.

"I'm sorry."

Louis?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't make a good chapter anymore. Please don't hate me! I'm trying to make them longer and better.

VOTE?

COMMENT?

-AJ