Ch. 21 Why?

Song of the Chapter: Lovesick Fool by The Cab

Chapter 21

WARNING: self-harm and depression

Reagan's POV

"Louis!" There was a pause, "who are you?"

I look up from my feet and see a girl, about 16 years old, standing in the doorway. The girl glares at me and Louis is about to say something, before he is interrupted.

"Felicity! Don't be rude." An older woman comes to the door.

She smiles warmly at me.

"I'm sorry for her behavior. I'm Johanna, but you can call me Jay. I'm guessing your Reagan." She says.

I nod, being shy. I'm always shy and way more insecure around people I don't know.

"Well, thanks for noticing me, Mum." Louis says sarcastically.

Jay rolls her eyes and hugs her son.

"Boo Bear, I could never forget you." Jay kisses the top of her son's head.

I wish my Mum was here to do that.

"Mum..." Louis whines, trying to get away from his Mum's grip.

"Fine. But, come inside it looks as if its about to rain." She says, motioning us to come inside.

"Ready?" Louis asks, taking my hand.

I just nod.

His mum had already walked inside and was yelling something. I just nod and he walks in and drags me behind him. We walk into the kitchen where Felicity and Jay were sitting on the chairs around the island. Felicity glares at me. Louis sits down next to her and pulls me next to him. He smiles.

"Where is Charlotte, Daisy and Phoebe?" Lou asks, putting an arm around his sister.

"Lottie is picking them up at school. They should be here in a couple of minutes." Jay says, sipping her tea.

"Would you like some tea dear?" She asks me.

"Sure. Do you have Yorkshire?" I ask timidly.

Jay nods and smiles. I hear the door open and small feet come through the kitchen door.

"Louis!" 2 girls, that look exactly the same, cling onto Louis.

"Daisy! Phoebe! Where is Lottie?" He asks, kissing the twins cheeks.

They giggle.

"I'm right here." A 19 year old looking girl says, coming in.

She sees me, I give me a smile and a small wave. She just glares at me and turns her attention to Louis.

What did I do? Did they find the rumours? Did they here about my past?

I stand up and look at Louis.

"Uh, where is your bathroom?" I ask.

"Down the hall, second door on your left. Hurry back though, we will be having a late lunch in about 5 minutes." Jay explains.

I just nod and head for the downstairs hallway. I open the bathroom door and walk in. I close it behind me and sit on the closed toilet seat. I feel my eyes well-up with tears. I look through their cabinets for a razor. I finally found one under some pills. I take it and close the cabinet door. I look at myself in the mirror and then down at my wrist. I place the blade on my soft skin. I move my hand sideways and feel the blood run down the sides of my wrist.

Silence / / Louis Tomlinson / /COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara