Chapter Six

James Franco's biceps tho :')

*              *               *

Readjusting my arms beneath my head, I continued to stare up at the ceiling as I lay on Caesar's bed. I closed my eyes, and proceeded to stop breathing, but only for a few seconds.

After them few seconds, I heard Caesar begin to hoot gently, then more loudly as he prodded my limp arm. Hehe, he thinks I'm dead. I carry on staying still, purposefully wanting Caesar to freak out. This is a good game.

I began breathing again, but so subtly that he could barely tell.

Take note, this is one of my talents which I am most proud of.

His hands grabbed me and my shoulders shook, yet I remained limp, letting Caesar's panic get the better of him.

The next part, I admit, was very smart of him.

He put his hands on the sides of my stomach, and tickled me endlessly. And guess what. I still didn't move.

I felt the bed dip as he jumped off, he began hooting louder and louder, and I knew I couldn't keep it up for much longer as Caesar would resort to telling Dad, and then I'm in trouble.

I opened one eye, seeing Caesar's back turned to me as he panicked, trying to think of what to do. And so, ever so stealthily, I managed to creep up from the bed and tip-toed behind him.

I smiled as I stood right behind him, glad I had the upper hand. I raised my hands, before bringing them down onto his shoulders.

"BOO!", I yelled in his ear. A loud screech followed, and I instantly covered my ears, failing to prevent the boisterous laughter that emerged from me.

It didn't take long for him to start chasing me, so I jumped onto the bed and braced for the impact. He crashed into me, taking us both down onto the bed. I tried to push him off of me, but my giggles took away most of my energy, leaving me vulnerable to his tackling.

We wrestled for a bit, before we both landed on the floor and broke apart. I pushed my hands against the wooden floor and stood up, stretching my arms and heading for the door.

"I need to poo", I signed to Caesar, laughing as he responded with his fingers pinching his nose.

A minute later, I had plonked myself on the toilet and was letting it all out.

I'll spare you the details.

After I was done, I began heading to my room to get changed for the day. Poking my head through the door, I saw Dad and Grandpa were both still asleep from yesterday.

Opening my wardrobe, I contemplated on what to wear today. It was a sunny day, meaning I was probably going to be outside a lot. I ended up picking a shirt that had a dj monkey on it (Caesar picked this one, go figure) and matched it with my loose knee length shorts.

As I finished off tying my hair into a pony, I began to hear music coming from downstairs. Real, perfect music.

I gasped, making a beeline for the stairs and sliding down it. There he was...my grandpa...playing the piano.