Foreword

Our story is set in a city named Gabriel's Gardens.

This city was built on the United States grounds on a man-made peninsula near Los Angeles. The main reason of this project was to create a home for the richest and most successful. To create a place where all these influential people can freely live their dreams.

The construction lasted several years and the effort resulted in a beautiful city which uses the latest technology, filled with luxurious mansions and spectacular skyscrapers, magnificent residences of the richest, shopping centres as extensive as a small town, relaxation areas and sunny beaches. In the city, you can find the subdivision of all the most famous brands and there is nothing out of its inhabitants' reach.

After a few years, the city was made accessible even for common people who found their home there, but the city's name is still associated with luxury and elite.

However, it's widely known that every luxury has its shady face and Gardens are no exception. During the day, you can visit beautiful theatres, elite universities and happy, successful people. But when the night falls the city shows its opposite side for those who know where to look - intrigues, violence, drugs and perversion.

The successful businessman you shake hands with may have blood on his hands because he committed murder. The respected and wise university professor whose lecture you are listening to possibly molested children. Everything is possible. Welcome to Gabriel's Gardens.

Legend goes that the city was cursed after its founders rejected the pleas of one unnamed religious society which only wanted to move in. These astronomically rich gods of capitalism didn't want their new world to be open to spirituality; because of this, not even one church or another religious sanctuary was built in Gardens.

The rejected believers then cursed the city and proclaimed it as a place forsaken by God. They say that the whole city is plagued by supernatural events and entities which slowly drive its inhabitants crazy. Everyone knows about this fact, but no one talks about it out loud because they would be considered crazy. The founders at least named the city after one of the Archangels, but this compromise didn't help at all.

This is the story of twin sisters who live in Gabriel's Gardens and were gifted with mystical powers which help them fight evil and sinister entities. They inherited their powers from their mother who was a Trimort - person who survived the clinical death three times and was given powers either from Heaven or Hell. Their mother left the city for mysterious reasons and the girls were raised by Reverend Warren, head of the illegal underground church in the West Haven district.

At the beginning of our story, the sisters are eighteen and already live in their own flat, but Reverend Warren is still the fatherly figure they both trust and love. They also have many experiences with paranormal hunting - it allowed them to open their own business where they hunt for money.

In a twist of events, the sisters will becomeinvolved in a dangerous game which can change the entire city for good. Butlet's not rush. The story of Alexis and Diane Warren should be told from thevery beginning.