yaoyorozu momo

distraction
(probably ooc but whatever lol)

    You knew that you were staring, but, at the moment, you didn't care. You were transfixed by the way her mouth moved, even though you weren't registering a single word she said. She was beautiful.

   "(Y/N)-chan are you even listening to me?" Momo said as she nudged you with her elbow.

   "Sorry Momo," you mumbled, "I'm just really tired." She sighed as she placed her pencil down on the table, and turned to face you. "(Y/N) are you ok? Everytime I help you study you seem very distracted." She asked, concern evident in her tone.

    "I already told you, I'm tired," you said, looking anywhere but at her. What else were you going to tell her? Oh yeah I was just staring at you because you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen . Because that's not creepy in the slightest.

     "You're a bad liar," she said with a small laugh, "please just tell me what's bothering you." God she sounded so sweet that you felt bad trying to lie to her. Without thinking you said, "it's you."

     "Me? I didn't realize you had an issue with me," She said weakly, "well if that's the case, it would be best if you found another tutor."

     "N-no! I didn't mean it in a bad way! I just can't help but stare at you because you're so pretty, and I like you a lot! And-" you stopped yourself. You had just confessed. And she was blushing. "You like me, (Y/N)?" She questioned shyly.

      Your cheeks burned as you barely managed to nod. Her hand gently touched your knee as she began slowly, "That's good," she moved her gaze from the ground to your eyes,

"because I think I like you too."

__________

(

how gotdamn cliche can u get ://///)