asui tsuyu

chilly

"Tsu! I'm cold!" you whined from your spot on her bed. She had been working on her homework for the last twenty minutes, (which you were also meant to be doing) and you were feeling quite starved of affection.

"(Y/N)-chan you're always cold," she bluntly replied. You let out a groan and slid limply off the bed, landing with a thud. You were going to get her to pay attention to you. She jolted when she felt your cold hands touch the back of her neck. She never understood how you were perpetually cold, or how it didn't seem bother you until you wanted her attention.

"Tsu maybe if you came and cuddled with me I would warm up!" You cooed into her ear, while moving your hands to her cheeks. A sigh escaped her and she knew she there was no way she would shake you off.

"Alright," she began to stand, pulling you up with her.

"Well that was easier than I expected," you mumbled, still being dragged by your girlfriend. The pair of you clambered awkwardly onto her bed and underneath the sheets.

That's where the two of you spent the rest of the night, exchanging loving glances and soft touches until you both began to drift off to sleep.

But not before she muttered some touching words,

"(Y/N) please get your ice feet off of me."
________________________

(Out here projecting me and my eternally cold body into this story)