iida tenya

Requested by frescno
(This took waaayy too long and im so sorry! my life is a #shitshow!!!)

comfort

You usually never went on walks, but in the moment it seemed like the thing to do. The sun was setting as you made your way to who knows where, and the evening air was perfectly cool. 'This is nice.' you thought, 'i should do this more often.'

Eventually, you found yourself in a quaint little park, with a pond and a small playground. A wave of childlike excitement hit, as you made for one of the swings.

               ----small time skip----

You weren't sure how long you had been swinging, but it sure did exhaust you. While trying to catch your breath, you noticed a familiar figure walking along the dirt path. His hands were in his pockets and he wore a sullen expression.

"Tenya-kun!" You called, rather loudly. He stiffened, nervously looking around for who called his name. When his eyes landed on you, excitedly waving him over, he let out a sigh of relief. The boy walked briskly towards you and sat in the adjacent swing. "Good evening (L/N)-kun, may I ask why you're here so late in the day?" he asked rather awkwardly, shifting on the all too small swing.

"I don't know, I was bored I guess. What about you?" You tilted your head to the side and gave him a lopsided smile. He thought for a bit, before answering, "I guess I just have a lot on my mind." The smile on your face faltered because you knew what it was. It was painfully obvious that he was still hung up on the incident with the Hero Killer. (You had almost had a heart attack when Midoriya told you what happened.)

"Do you wanna talk about it?" You asked softly, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. He was quiet for a few seconds, a few seconds that felt like an eternity.

With a shaky breath he began to tell you everything. Venting his frustrations and insecurities. It pained you to see the person you had grown to love hurt so much. You stood and quietly made your way to him, pulling him into a gentle hug.

"Hey don't say that. I'm sure you'll be a great hero one day! You're already so strong, and I admire you a whole lot! Your dedication to becoming a hero inspires me to do my best too!" You pulled away from him, and looked him in the eyes. They were puffy and red, and his face was tear stained. "Thats why I like you so much," you stood up straight,

"That's why you're my hero!"

____________
*cue me throwing myself into the void because this took so freakin long* this is a mess lol