I was Tagged...

I was tagged by stelliferous- a while ago, and I kinda forgot about it until now (Sorry!)

Anyways ... here it goes!

1. Would you rather be a part of Rhysand's Inner Circle or a part of Aelin's Court?

Inner circle. Hands down. 

2. Would you rather live in Prythian as a human (before ACOTAR) or in Adarlan as a Fae (Before TOG)?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... I guess it would have to be Fae in Adarlan, though I think both would kinda suck. 

3. Would you rather be imprisoned Under the Mountain (Forever) or enslaved in Endovier (Forever)

Endovier. At least there the guards only had whips and other human torture instruments. Amarantha had all of those plus magic. 

4. Would you rather fight Ianthe or Kaltain?

As me, neither since I'm a weak little kitten. But if I could actually fight, it would have to be Ianthe. (Bitch)

5. Would you rather control the Cauldron or Wyrd Keys?

Probably the Cauldron, though honestly neither. That kind of power corrupts, and I don't think I'm a good enough or strong enough person to be trusted with absolute power over everybody. 

6. Would you rather be engulfed by Citrus and Jasmine or Pine and Snow?

Citrus and Jasmine.

7. Would you rather celebrate Starfall or Yulemas?

Probably Starfall.

8. Would you rather have a baby bat or a baby hawk.

Both in the literal sense and in the reference to the character, I want a baby bat. I love bats, of both the Illaryian and normal variety. 

K, so for tags (by the way, the way I do my tags is I tag people who's stories I like and who follow me. I do this not to try and play favourites, but simply because these people read my stories and have put up with me enough to possibly actually do this.)

Aelin_Archeon

 Gpbug2004

Beaner18

Midnight_Star2468

The_night_court

softballchick27

TcP1234