Part - 1 The Wait

Hi friends. First let me introduce myself. My real name is Kavita & I am an ardent reader of Arshi stories written by all the wonderful writers over here. But don't know when my fingers started itching to write a story of mine. So here I am with my first ever story. Hope you all will like it.

I would specially like to thank Haru2009 & Rabiha01 for being my inspiration & encouraging me to write as I myself was skeptical about the same. Love you both darlings 😘😘

I stop my blabbering here & leave you with my first ever story, which is a three shot, with the first part below.
-----------------------------------------------------------

'How could they have such less faith in Arnavji' thought khushi hearing her family & his family say that he won't come to marry her...

'I will be there on time Khushi, I won't make you wait today' Khushi was reminiscing Arnav's words sitting before the sacred fire. The sacred fire around which she is going to take the seven pheras with her Arnavji, holding his hand, which would bind them together as husband & wife for their seven lives & further.

She was wondering, why is the family believing to the rubbish dadiji is saying that now Arnavji doesn't want to marry her?Don't they know that she is against her from their first meet or even before they met? Don't they remember how Arnavji has always protected her from dadi's taunts & accusations by siding her always. By staying firm on his decision of marrying her even after dadiji's numerous tries of breaking their alliance. How can they believe that he doesn't want to marry her because she is the neice of the woman who is accused of being responsible for his parents death & they want her to believe the same & leave the alter. But how can she when she knows that her Arnavji can never break her trust or abandon her as he knows she loves him & he loves her as much & can't live without her. She has full faith in him & his promises. This is just another test of their love & just like the previous ones they will pass this too. He will definitely come & marry her, take her with him, fulfilling his promise of
ARNAV-KHUSHI... HAMESHA

With tears of hope in her eyes & faith on his love in her heart, she was looking towards the entrance without blinking her eyes. A sudden loud sound of her mobile ring tone demanded her attention & with a hope of her Arnavji's call, she frantically started searching her mobile & found it near the plate of garlands which she & her Arnavji will garland around each other's neck. The thought itself made her blush. But the mobile won't let her blush for long. As expected she saw her Arnavji's name flashing on her mobile screen.

With a thudding heart she accepted the call, but before he could say she started to shoot her own set of questions. "Arnavji, where are you? Why didn't you reach here already? I am waiting for you since long. I am wearing my bridal attire which you yourself designed for me. I just loved it Arnavji. It's very beautiful & why won't it be? As you have designed it specially only for me with all your love. I am also wearing your mamma's jewelry Arnavji. You know everybody complimented me but I am waiting for your compliment Arnavji because you matter me the most. Now please don't make me wait more. The mahurat is also about to get over. Please come fast & don't worry I will not be angry on you for being late because I know my Laad Governor won't make me wait deliberately. You must have stuck in the traffic. Right? It's ok Arnavji, I understand. I will make others understand too. They will not get mad on you for being late. You just come fast now. I am dieing to see you in the shervani of my choice. So come soon my Laad Governor to marry your Sankadevi."Finally running out of breath she took a pause & then continued, "Arnavji why aren't you replying me? Arnavji are you there? Please say something Arnavji." and her Arnavji said slipping the ground beneath her.

"I am not coming khushi. How can I marry the niece of the woman who is responsible for my parents death? Who snatched the most precious thing from me, my mamma. How can I make you a part of my life when you are related to the one who ruined my life by making me an orphan. Forcing me to grow up and b mature before time. Making me averse to all the happiness. Averse towards trusting people & letting them in. No I can't. Never. I was right about you Khushi all along."

Khushi was hearing the unexpected which was yet to come from him. "You are a gold digger & a home wrecker just like your maasi. But don't worry, she is one step ahead of you. She is a murderer too. She killed my mother even before mamma committed suicide by snatching her husband for her own selfish motives of having a life full of whims & fancy's. But couldn't be successful as her partner in crime, my pathetic excuse of a father too died, leaving her desires unfulfilled."

Khushi tried to swallow the lump formed in her throat but can't as her Arnavji was not yet done with his accusations.

"So now I understood that what your maasi couldn't achieve herself, wanted to achieve through you. Afterall you share the same blood. You tried to break my di's home by snatching her husband but when you discovered that ASR is a bigger fish then you ditched him and trapped me. You somewhat succeeded too. But sorry Khushi Kumari Gupta to burst your bubble at the last moment."

Khushi was hearing each & every accusations he was hurling on her. He was proving her guilty of the charges she doesn't hold.

"Khushi each and every moment spend with you will be counted in the worst memories of my life."

"I so wish I would have never met you and never let you in."

"I regret each & every moment spent with you. But I don't regret for abusing you, torturing you, misbehaving with you & manhandling you because you deserved every bit of it."

"How I loved seeing tears in your eyes. They gave me immense pleasure & satisfaction."

"Everything was so good until I met you & you entered my life to make it miserable. You are indeed the biggest mistake of my life Khushi Kumari Gupta."

Khushi stood frozen,the phone stuck to her ear.

"I hate you. Go away from me. Go far away from my life & live your life peacefully & let me live mine. Go away to never come back because I hate you Khushi Kumari Gupta." with this final verdict he cut the call.

Hearing the unbelievable the phone fell from her nerveless fingers & her body was trembling with undescribable pain & words said by him ringing in her ears, "I hate you Khushi Kumari Gupta, I hate you."

To be continued

So friends how did you find my first attempt on writing??
Please vote 🌟 if you liked & do comment whatever you felt about it & help me to continue further.

Love - Kavita 💖