Last Part - Ek Duje Ke Vaste

Hello friends!!

Here's the last update of my first ever story as a writer. This story is very close to my heart as it not only unleashed the writer in me but made me aware of my hidden caliber which I was completely unaware of & that's my imagination skills.

But all these wouldn't have been possible without the tremendous love & support from all u guys.

Thanks to all my readers & followers for liking my story & for showering your precious votes & valuable comments on it.

All u guys r just incredible & I love u all 😘😘

Very very special thanks to @Haru2009 & @ninishta15
My Neenu & my Nishu.

The two main pillars of support, who inspired me, encouraged me & stood by me always. I'm very lucky to have u both in my life.

Love you both loootttsss from the bottom of my heart sissies 😘 😘

Now here goes the last part....

÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

"Yes Khushi. You heard me right. I will let her go."

A visibly shocked Khushi was staring at Arnav without blinking her eyes, trying to comprehend his words, but failed to do so.

But she could see a myriad of emotions in his eyes which were something akin to hurt & pain.

But she felt that the hurt & pain was not for dii who is getting betrayed by her scumbag of a husband. She felt that the hurt & pain was due to dii herself.

But how can that be possible??

She was observing him closely. Then she saw remorse & regret replacing the hurt & pain. But again her sixth sense alerted her that it was because of dii & not for dii.

But again how is it possible??

Has dii done something which made Arnavji upset with her??

No, no dii can never do anything which can hurt her Chhotey.

The siblings have unconditional love & respect for each other. Both can get hurt for each other but can never hurt each other.

Then what is it, that made Arnavji say such thing like sending away his dii with that pathetic excuse of a husband of hers??

All these thoughts made her heart race faster due to fear for dii & worry for her Arnavji.

She needs answers to all her why's & only Arnavji can give them.

"Arnavji, what are you saying?? How can you even think of sending dii with that scoundrel?? Don't you know what kind of a leecher he is?? He will make our dii's life miserable Arnavji. When he can cheat on dii staying amidst the family then think what all he will do if he gets an open ground?? No, no Arnavji we can't let her go. We will have to make her understand." She said going almost hysterical.