Part - 7 Battle For Truth

Hello all you lovely readers 😃

Firstly I would like to thank to all those who voted & commented on the previous update. You all mean a lot to me 😘

But I would specially like to mention a few names..

Haru2009 Ninishita15 rabiha01

Innocentsoul123 Nikki 98

arshi_holic Twinkle_alisha

24guddi

Thank u so much & love u sweeties for all your awesomazing comments 😘😘

Now here's the update....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

With a whole new determination & a firm belief of getting back what is hers, Khushi set out of the house hanging her signature cloth bag on her shoulder.

She had a hard time convincing her jiji for the same. But after a lot of reasoning's followed by a hell lot of if's, but's, do's & dont's Payal let her go to meet Arnav.

Payal knows that if Khushi has to move on then either she has to confront Arnav & they get back together solving their issues or she gets a proper closure with Arnav, once & for all.

She believes that her sister is a born fighter & as always she will definitely win this battle too because her Devi Maiyya is as usual on her side & she will give courage to Khushi to come out of this.

Now if Khushi has given Arnav a time limit to reach the garden then she herself needs to reach there before him. Her plan depends on that only.

So if she hires an auto then it's almost impossible to beat Arnavji's beast like SUV & if she opts for a cab then her getting stuck into the horrible traffic of Delhi is quite possible & she won't be able to reach there before Arnav.

But true to Payal's firm belief of Devi Maiyya being on Khushi's side, Khushi saw a scooty parked in Happyji's garrage which he had got today for puncture making & he had just finished doing it.

Khushi went to him & requested him to lend him the scooty for a few hours. Kindhearted Happyji couldn't refuse her but also couldn't stop himself from inquiring whether she is going to a nearby place or somewhere far because the owner is likely to come in the evening to pick the scooty.

But the answer he got from Khushi left him flabbergasted.

"I'm going to get my stupid groom back Happyji."