Part - 6 Analytical Realization

Hey friends. I'm back with an update....
Sorry for the delay...

Thank you so much for all the likes & comments on the previous part...

Hope I will get the same for this one too...

So here I go. Enjoy 😃
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Her eyes fluttered open as if her body was her own personal alarm. Although she had slept in the wee hours of morning in her amma's warm embrace, after pouring her heart out, her mind refused to sleep for long because her closed eyes were seeing the same dream again & again.

She looked to her other side, her amma was not there. Must have left to help babuji with his morning routine. Slowly she slipped out of her bed & moved towards the half open window & opened it fully to let the morning fresh air to come in. She spread her hands a bit, closed her eyes & took deep breaths to satiate her lungs.

Slowly she opened her eyes & looked towards the sky. The sky was myriad of colors. Just like the myriad of emotions in her heart. She hugged herself & continued to stare the sky. Her trance was broken when she felt a tap on her shoulder & saw her jiji standing besides her. Both sisters shared the silence for some time.

"I'm fine jiji." Khushi assured her jiji as she knew her concern.

"I know Khushi. I know my sister is very strong & will come out of this difficult situation." said Payal putting her hand on Khushi's cheek.

The sisters shared a camaraderie, where they didn't need more words to understand each others predicament. Neither they needed above the top actions to console the other.

They hugged each other warmly, as if gaining strength from the other to cope up with the difficult situation.

Payal cupped her sisters' face & looked lovingly at her. "No matter what, I will always support you in any situation thrown towards us. You will always find me besides you."

"I know jiji." replied Khushi with a smile, putting her hands over her jiji's. Payal kissed her sisters' forehead & asked her to freshen up & come for breakfast. Everybody is waiting for her at the dining table.

Although Khushi has lost her appetite, she knew if she want eat then her family will also starve,which won't be good for her babuji's health as he has to take his medicines.

"Yes jiji. I will join you all in a while after freshening up." Payal nodded & left from there to inform the same to the others.

Breakfast was a silent affair as they didn't want to discuss over the previous days mishap because they didn't want their Khushi to get upset as she was looking a bit stable then yesterday & they didn't want her to leave without finishing her breakfast as she was eating after almost 24 hours. They new that her normalcy is just a facade to show to the family & not to make them worry for her. They also wanted to give her some time to come in terms with the situation.

But Khushi was very much aware with the concerned stares of her family every now & then. So she decided to break the ice.