Part - 5 Plethora Of Emotions

Hey friends....
I am back with a new update....

Thanks for liking & commenting on the previous one...
Hope you all would like this one too....

So here it is... Enjoy 😃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the most awaited & the most happiest day of her life. It's her wedding with her Rajkumar. She has woven numerous dreams for her wedding, since her childhood. She had dreamt of a full fledged wedding, where her Rajkumar will come on a white horse wearing a shervani of her choice with a turban on his head, following the band baaja baarat. They will perform all the pre-wedding rituals & then the wedding rituals, bonding them for a life time.

Today her dream is turning into reality. Though her Rajkumar preferred a car instead of a white horse, but it's ok. He is wearing the shervani & the turban of her choice, so she can let go something, when he is doing everything for her. All the pre-wedding rituals r done with fun & frolic.

Now she is sitting besides her Rajkumar, her Arnavji, infront of the sacred fire for the main wedding rituals. He is looking devilishly handsome today. Shredding all the cautions & shyness, she is shamelessly ogling him & he in return is doing the same with her. But when he winked at her, she blushed all possible roots & down casted her eyes.

After chanting a few mantras, panditji asked him to forward his hand for one of the important rituals of marriage, KANYADAAN. He forwarded his hand & looked into Khushi's eyes. She could see so much love, respect & passion for her in those brown orbs.

Panditji then asked her to forward her hand & keep it on Arnavji's. Without breaking the eyelock she slowly forwarded her hand & kept it on his, feeling the warmth of his palm at the back of hers. But then suddenly the warmth was missing & the love respect & passion in his eyes was replaced with anger, hatred & loathe.

She looked down towards their hands & found only hers, still in the air. She looked back to him. His shoulders were stiffened, his nostrils flaring & jaw tightened. She couldn't fathom the sudden change in his demeanor.

Not understanding anything, she asked him, "Arnavji, what happened? Why did you pulled your hand back?"

In return of her question, she got an evil smile, playing on his lips. She again couldn't fathom anything & was very much confused. But her Arnavji cleared her confusion & said, "Bola tha na, ek baar haath chhod diya, to fir nahin thamunga. To lo, chhod diya. Ab kabhi nahin thamunga." He completed, giving Khushi the biggest shock of her life.

Before she could open her mouth to ask anything, he was on his feet. Took two steps back, turned around & started moving towards the exit.

Khushi could not stand, as if rooted to the spot, due to shock. But as she saw him going away from her, she shouted behind him, "Arnavji stop. Where are you going Arnavji? leaving me alone. Please stop Arnavji. Don't go Arnavji, please. It's our marriage today."

But without heeding to her words or turning back, he was out of her sight & she could only scream loudly.
" ARNAVJIIII "
and she sat up on her bed hyperventilating & sweating profusely. She looked around frantically, clutching the bed sheets.
" Arnavji, where are you Arnavji? "