Epilogue

Hii friends... Here I'm with the much awaited epilogue of this story...

But before u start reading I would like to thank @Arshian_Vinny for making an awesome cover for this story..

Thanks a lot Vinny 😘😘
I liked it a lot 👌👌

Now here's the epilogue which I would like to dedicate to

@Haru2009

Neenu my sis, here's ur Eidii from ur dii 😘

Enjoy readers 👍

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Raizada mansion was decorated like a bride. The whole mansion was decorated with colouful flowers & fairy lights inside out just the way the to-be-bride likes.

A beautiful alter was made up in the middle of the huge hall of RM. The alter too was decorated with beautiful flowers & colourful fairy lights. But there was one more thing which the bride would adore as soon as she would come in the alter & that were the glittering stars hanging from the roof of the alter.

Arnav wants his bride, his Khushi to feel the presence of her parents in their marriage

Arnav wants his bride, his Khushi to feel the presence of her parents in their marriage. If possible he could have brought the real stars down on earth for his Khushi but even THE ASR couldn't manage that. So he settled with hundreds of glittering, silver artificial stars. He knows his Khushi is gonna love this surprise.

Khushi. His Khushi. His bride, who will become his wife in few hours. He is not able to wait to have Khushi as his wife for the rest of his lives.

Arnav wanted this marriage to be a very personal affair because more the crowd more will be the gossips & inquiries about the recent happenings in their family.

He didn't want any of his family member, specially his Khushi to face any such encounter on this special day. After a few days everything will subside eventually.

He had decided to give a press release of their marriage alongwith some of the marriage photos in all the leading newspapers & tv channels to announce his marriage.

So only the Raizada's, the Gupta's, NK the Prakash brothers & his Friday man Aman were present to witness this marriage.

He is sitting in the alter waiting with ill-contained patience for his Khushi to come in the alter.

Though the pandit is making him perform some rituals infront of the sacred fire but his attention is every now & then going towards the room upstairs where his Khushi is getting ready to become his bride.