Part - 10 Vulnerability At It's Best

Hello friends. How are you all out there? Sorry for making you wait for this story. But I am back with the update.

I would like to dedicate this update to
@danity2016 @imaanjillani1 @sujesan61 @Innocentsoul123

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on all my updates.

&

Tons of love with lots of hugs & kisses to
@Haru2009 & @ninishta15

The two girls who are my biggest support system here.
Love u lots sweeties 😘😘

Now enjoy the update.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost noon. The sun was busy showering it's terrible heat at the fullest. But the two vulnerable souls wrapped in each other's embrace were least affected because Arnav's dead father's shadow was still as real as the sun overhead. They were going through plethora of emotions.

Arnav's waistcoat & shirt were almost drenched with Khushi's tears & Khushi's hair were all wet like freshly washed due to Arnav's tears.

Khushi's body was still shaking with sobs, corroding Arnav's heart more & more while he himself was trying to muffle his own sobs to comfort Khushi.

Both of their's mind & heart were running a marathon of thoughts. Thoughts of pain, agony, sorrow, trauma & suffering. But not for their own self but for the other, which was not surprising at all.

Forgetting his own sufferings & loss, Arnav's heart was crying for Khushi who had a ruined childhood due to his father & then when she grew up his son showed her a living hell. What if she didn't had her maasi & nanaji then what would have happened to her? How she would have survived in this cruel world? All these gut-wrenching thoughts were slicing his heart into million pieces.

Khushi's heart was sinking due to the revelations. Her parents whom she believed died in an accident were actually murdered by the father of that man whom she loves to death. How is he at fault in this? He was a child himself then.

A child whose own father snatched his most precious thing from him - his mother, whom he loved the most & then that murderer father himself too left the world showing his cowardice leaving his children alone in the world of miseries & pain.

What if naniji & mamaji wouldn't have been there for them then how they would have survived in this whole wide world? No wonder her Arnavji was so averse to love & marriage. All the credit goes to his treacherous father, he got to experience betrayel, hatred & never forgetting nightmares at such a tender age.

Experiences play a bigger role in a person's outlook towards life.

"Arnavji" Khushi broke the silence, still not leaving the comforting warmth of his embrace.

"Hmmm..." He trailed in his gravelly voice.

"Arnavji are you sure about the authenticity of whatever information that PI has provided that too of many years ago? How is it possible? There could be any loopholes."