Part - 9 [B] Blast From The Past

Hey friends I am back with the quick update as I promised...

Thanks for voting & commenting in the previous update....

Now here's the update.... Enjoy 😃

But not done the proofreading. So please ignore the typos if any.

**********************

Khushi composed herself with Arnav's silent support.

Her wide innocent eyes then looked into the molten depths of his eyes, urging him to continue.

Caressing her hair, tucking the loose tendrils behind her ear, he again held her hands in a firm grip & continued...

"After knowing about my father's treachery & facing humiliation from the same man's mother, your maasi couldn't stay back in Lucknow. She told everything to her father-your nanaji. The elderly man was not able to see his daughter Shattered so they decided to leave Lucknow & come & stay with you & your parents at your home in Kanpur."

" On the other hand chacha's threats were increasing day by day & your maasi had vanished in thin air which increased my father's frustration. Di's marriage date was also nearing & he didn't wanted to risk her marriage so he hired more men to find your maasi & finally they succeeded. Now they were waiting for a perfect opportunity to do what they were hired for & they got the chance."

Khushi didn't know what was about to come so she waited with bated breath.

" Your family along with your maasi & Nanaji were about to attend a wedding in your father's relation. Your papa had hired a car for your nanaji's comfort. The goons came to know about this arrangement & they informed my father about the same & that pathetic man ordered them to go ahead with the plan & kill your whole family so that no traces were left behind to raise their head against him in future."

Khushi was stunned. Scared to her wits. Her eyes releasing the downpour.

Arnav choked. But continued...

" My father's men were ready with their plan. But your Devi Maiyya had some other plans. The day you all were about to go, you were down with heavy fever the previous night which increased the following morning. You were not in the condition to travel. But as it was your father's very close relative's wedding, your Nana insisted your parents to attend it whereas he & your maasi would stay back with you. Reluctantly your parents agreed. But the goons were not aware with the change in arrangement & they were waiting for your car to arrive at their decided spot"

Arnav paused & gazed in her eyes. His jaw set & his eyes full of concern as he could see in her eyes which had inkling of what could have happened.

He breathed deep before continuing...

"Your parents set out in the hired car. The goons were already present half way & as soon as your parent's car was in sight. They executed their plan & it succeeded in no time. It was a massive hit. The car turned into a mess of iron & steel."