5. Reception

Zaan's pov:

Oh God.. What is this noise? Let me sleep..ufff..stop it.

I irritatedly opened my eyes and saw Maahi is drying her hair.
I saw the time it was 6:00 AM who the hell get fresh up so early.

I said, "can you stop that idiotic dryer. I am trying to sleep here."

Maahi said, "My hair are wet and I catch cold easily."

I said, "I don't care. That's not my problem."

She said, "Then it's not my problem if your sleep get disturbed."

This girl seriously starting fight with me so early in the morning.

I stood up from my bed and walked towards her and got hold of her arm and pushed her out of room.

I said, "I told you it's my room and I don't tolerate your nonsense."

I closed the door on her face and locked it and slept peacefully.

I woke up at 8 and got freshened up. When I came down breakfast was already served.

I quickly ate breakfast and was about to leave for office. When bhai said, "Zaan, Drop Maahi at college."

I said, "But why me? Usually you drop her, right?"

He said, "You are her husband now. It's your responsibility to take care of her."

I said, "but bhai.. I.. You know right in what circumstances we got married. I don't want this marriage."

He said, "Zaan..Whatever it is you are married to her. You can't say like that. Marriage is-"

Oh.. no

I said, "Bhai please don't start now. You want me to drop her. Fine I will."

He said, "Good"

Maahi came with her bag and said, "Maan bhai let's go"

He said, "Your husband will be dropping you today"

She looked very shocked but didn't say anything.

I said, "Come"

Now we are sitting in car.

I said, "Don't expect me to drop you everyday. Are you kid? Can't you go to college alone? "

She said, "I can go but Maan bhai doesn't allow me to leave alone. Don't worry I will ask Sumair to drop me. He goes in the same way."

What the hell? Now who is this Sumair?

I said, "Sumair?? Who is he now?"

She said, "My friend and my classmate. He is nice unlike you. It's best for both of us. You don't have to drop me and I don't have to see your idiotic face"

I said, "Idiotic. You called me idiot? "

She said, "yes"

I said, "There is a saying in hindi 'chor ko sabhi chor lagte hai'(Theif feels like every one is theif) In the same way idiotic people feels like everyone is idiots"

She said, "Haha very funny. Stop the car. My college came."

I said, "I know"

She got down and said, " Thanks for dropping." and started walking towards gate.

I don't know but I was not able to go from there. That guy Sumair is not leaving my mind. Who is he?

I got down from car and walked towards Maahi.