47. I love you

Maahi's pov:

When I woke up next day Zaan was not on my side. A smile crept on my lips thinking about our night together. I fee like now everything is falling in place. I got freshened up and was about to leave our room when I saw a note placed on bed side table.

Maahi meet me at the Nayaan restaurant for Dinner.

It's the same restaurant where I met him for the first time. I was so scared at that time. Asad bhai was so angry when Zaan got hold of my hand. I never knew at that time that the very whom I slapped from holding my hand will become my husband. Today I am expecting his child. Life is so unpredictable. I still don't understand why I use to dislike him so much at the start of our marraige. Zaan is such a sweet heart no one can be immune to his charm and I am no exception. I love him so much.

I saw a package placed on the bed side table. When I opened it I saw a beautiful white net saree. It's so pretty. His choice is good. Well I should know that by now as he chose me for his partner.

There is a card in the package.

For my Angel who filled my life with happiness.
Please wear this Saree. It's an request not a order.

I had breakfast and then had shower. Whole day I was waiting for the night. I went to salon in the afternoon. I wanted to be at my best for dinner. We are going out after long time. At evening I got ready and came to the parking lot. I was surprised to see roses and chocolates placed on the car seat.

Roses and chocolates for my tigress who made my life beautiful and filled it with sweet memories

I smiled at the note. I can't wait to see him. Tears started flowing from my eyes. Pregnancy hormones.

I drove to the restaurant. When I got down one girl came towards me and showed me the way. I was surprised when she took me to the other entrance instead of the main gate. Roses petals were spread on the floor. When I placed my first step on it Rose petals started falling upon me from top. I happened till I reached a private room. Where a table placed with candle light dinner set up. I was looking around to find Zaan. When spot light stopped on me then other on Zaan who was standing at the corner. He slowly started walking towards me. The spot light followed him. He is the most handsome man I have ever seen in my whole life. I think when we start loving someone with our whole being everything about them feels mesmerizing and enchanting. For me Zaan is my world. He is best for me in everything looks, heart or soul. I will never find anyone better than him. For others he might be one of the many but for me he is the only one.

When I came out of my thoughts we was sitting on his knees infront of me.

He said,"Maahi, when you came into my life I was lost soul. I use to believe everyone is after money and love has no power infront of it. I doubted you to be one of them who is after Money. I lost my trust on love and friendship. I swore to myself that I will never marry anyone but Allah had different plans for me. I got married to you. I thought it will turn out to be worst mistake of my life but it was the best decision I ever took in my life. You have changed my life for the best. You filled all the voids in my life. You are my friend, my love, my partner, my better half. I never knew when you slowly made your in my heart which I had shut out. I thought I can never anyone but I never knew I have already fallen hard for you long time back. I have hurt you a lot. everytime you expressed your love for me I never returned them but today I want to overcome my dear. I want to give myself another chance at love. I tried to take things at my hands but ended up messing everything up. Now I understood that we can't control everything in our life. We have let things go. I will trust the almighty as you always asked me to do. I letting go of my fear of being heart broken. I trust you with my heart Maahi and I believe that you will take care of it. You break my heart in future but still you worth give a chance. Even if get to spend few moments with you worth risking my whole being. I wish to be with you my every second of my life. I will take care of you and our baby with my life. You have given me everything I once dreamt to have. A happy and blessed life with my wife and children. A partner who will love me for who I am. You made me believe that Allah does listen to our prayers and fuifill them on right time. I know I took long to say this. I am saying this with my whole heart with not single doubt. I LOVE YOU MAAHI."

Tears fell my eyes. I waited too long for this moment. I knew he loved me but listening him say it felt so good. My heart almost felt like it's going to burst.

He said,"Say something. Aren't you happy?"

I fell on my knees and hugged him tightly.

I said,"I love you too Zaan. Thank you. Thank you coming into my life. You are the prince charming I have dreamt my whole life who will take me away from my male dominant world and right me like equal who will help in fulfilling my dream. Who will always be my side and guide me. Who will give me freedom to live my life I want. I have told you this many times and I will tell you this at every chance. I get. You are my dream come true. You are answer to my prayers. I love you and you will always be my first priority."

He pulled me out of his arms. He cupped my cheeks and said,"you made my one more wish come true. Being first priority for someone. I have lived my whole life under brother's shadow. I know he loves me and I love him a lot but I am also human so sometimes I wished that someone would place me before Maan bhai. I hope you don't think that I am jealous of my brother. I am not jealous of him and I really love him. I am not insecure but still if you keep listening to everyone saying same thing you somehow unknowingly ought to believe it. Maan bhai always to me otherwise. He always told me that I am best at everything I do but I always thought he is just saying to make me happy but you made me feel that whatever he said is true. You removed all insecurities of my life. I- Oops sorry I again messed up. I should not have said all this. This suppose to be proposal and I spoiled everything. It was about you and me but I brought Maan bhai in the middle. I am S- "

I kissed him before he apologize to me. He was shocked. I smiled looking at his shocked face.

I said,"Don't say sorry Zaan, You did nothing wrong. I understand what he means to you. I like him too. He is like older brother to me as well and we can't deny the fact that he was always there to guide us whenever we needed him. He is reason we are together now. I respect him a lot and I understand your love towards him."

He hugged me again and said,"Thank you. Thank you so much."

My stomach grumbled ruining the moment. He smiled and said,"Let's have dinner. Someone is hungry."

I got embarrassed and said,"It's the baby."

He smirked and said,"I know."

Idiot he is teasing me but he is my Idiot. My Zaan.

Hope you are enjoying :)