45. Repeat

Maahi's pov:

It's been month since Rizwan left for US along with Laila. Sometimes I feel really bad for Laila. She loved Zaan. I can't deny that but she chose Money over Love. It's true that we should make our choices smartly. What we choose in present define our future. I hope she can find her happiness in Rizwan. He really loves her with his whole heart. I pray that they both can find peace and happiness.

From few days I am not feeling well. I have an idea what happening to me. Feeling Nauseous, dizzy spells, hungry and sleepy all the time, getting tired easily. I have gone through these symptoms once I was pregnant that time. I am happy that Allah have blessed us second time with the baby even though we didn't take care of the first well. I will take care of this baby more than my life.

I am scared of Zaan's reaction. He didn't take well last time and we ended up breaking apart. I don't want to go through that again. Zaan don't remember what happened us that night. He never touched me after that and he never asked me what happened. I didn't tell him because my heart can't handle if he regretted it but now I have to tell him. Before that I have to visit doctor.

I visted different doctor this time. I got to know about one doctor who habe reputation of taking up complicated relationship. I was right I am one month pregnant. I have pregnancy complication but she assured me that with proper care and precautions I can survive this pregnancy. She warned me that there is no hundred percent surity and one might die while delivery but she will give her best to save both. She also told me that if I don't want to take risk then I can abort the baby. That is never an option. I am not aborting my baby. I was surprised to see Sofiya in the hospital. I got to know she is three months pregnant. I was angry at her for being silent speculator when my so called family was forcing me to marry Faraz. She apologized to me. She told me she was worried for her baby that's why she didn't do anything so I forgave her. She is four months pregnant. I am happy for her. She told me that aunt is staying with her as no one is there to take care of her. She asked me why I am in hospital. I lied to her saying Routine check up. Rehaan is very busy at office since Rizwan left for U.S. I know about this. Zaan told me that the mall project is handled by Rehaan now. Both of them kind of became each other strength.

When I came home I was surprised to see Zaan. Usually he didn't come home before mid night.

I said,"Assalamwalikum."

He said,"Walaikumassalam."

I said,"Zaan, why are you so early today?"

He said,"I got to know you are not eating well these days. Your health is not good"

I was shocked and said,"Ho-Who told you?"

He said,"Madiha Aunty."

She is our cook and maid since years. I think she was here since Zaan was of 10 years.

I said,"I am fine now. It was just a bug."

I am not ready to tell him about the baby. The way he reacted last time. I am really scared to share this news with him.

He said,"Why didn't you tell me? I am your husband. It's my duty to take care of you."

I said,"I am sorry. I didn't want to give you stress. You already have so much in your plate. It's nothing seroius. Everything is fine."

He hugged me and said,"Maahi, you are important part of my life. I can't function without you. You are my life so you have to take care of yourself. If something happens to you I can't live. Please take care of yourself and let me know when you are not well. "

I nodded. He kissed my forehead and said,"Let's have Lunch."

I know I told him not to touch me but after that incident. I didn't stop from touching me because I understood that he is having his own reason for it and I will not force him to tell me. When the right time comes I will get to know.

Two months passed and I am three months pregnant now. Zaan still have no idea about my pregnancy. I feel bad sometimes but I think it's for the good he will be worried for no reason.

Today when I got down from bed. I felt dizzy and then fell unconscious on ground.

Zaan's pov:

When I came to my room I was shocked to see Maahi lying on bed. Oh my God what happened to her? I quickly took her to hospital. I felt very bad that I was not there with her when she needed me.

I was beyond shocked when doctor told Maahi is pregnant and she fainted due to fatigue. She told me to take care of her properly as she is going through delicate phase. She needs love, care and affection. I felt very bad that I was not there with her to take care of her.

I don't understand how she got pregnant. I have not touched her for months. Even though it was too hard I controlled my feelings to avoid the situation we are in present then how? Three months means it was around the time of Laila's incident. I don't remember what happened that night but when I woke up I was naked. Maahi was with me in the same hotel room. I was under the effect of the drug which would make too horny so it's not shocking if we made love that night. Why didn't she tell me nothing till today?

Maahi came into consicious. I can see that she is tensed. I think she knows that I know about the pregnancy.

I said,"How are you feeling now?"

She said,"Zaan..I-I am not aborting this baby"

This what she is worried about.

I said,"I will not repeat my mistake, Maahi. We will get through this. Our baby is strong."

I felt tears leave her eyes. She hugged me and said,"I love you, Zaan"

I got so lucky to get this women as my life partner. How can she love me so much?

Hope you are enjoying :)