36.Revenge

Faraz's pov:

I was planning to meet him but Zaan himself walked into Lion's den. I am standing infront of the person who spoiled my life and Today I am going to do same with him. To get my life back on track I have to do this.

Zaan said,"Where am I? Why did you bring me here?"

I said,"I want something from you. If you quietly give it to me then you can go from here otherwise you are stuck here for life."

Zaan said,"What is it?"

Wow it's easier than I thought.

I said,"I want your signature on divorce papers."

Zaan said,"Divorce papers?"

I said,"yes on divorce papers. Once you sign on them you are free to go from here. No one will stop you."

He said,"I am not signing on any divorce papers"

I said,"See Zaan I have many ways to make you sign them. You are not leaving from here without signing so do favour on yourself and go in one piece"

He shook his head in no.

I said,"Fine. If you want this way then I can't do anything. You left me no choice."

I signed my people to start their work.
They started beating Zaan who is tied to the chair. After sometime I told them to stop. I asked him again to sign but he still refused. He is too stubborn but I am more stubborn than him. I will show him what can I do.

I was about to beat himself when I got call from Asad bhai that Maahi ran away. This girl..I am not going to leave her.

I looked at Zaan who is on the brink of losing conscious. I will deal with him later. It would have been nice if I got his signature today then I would have married Maahi today itself but now I have to wait.

You must be wondering why I am crazy over a married woman who is not pure. Let me tell you I am not marrying her because I love her. I am marrying her for money. I met this girl Laila who is hopelessly in love with Zaan. I don't understand what she see in him. Anyway she was ready to give whatever amount I ask for separating Zaan and Maahi. Don't you think it's a perfect deal.

After My and Maahi's marraige I will enjoy her for sometime and then I will fly all the way to Dubai with all the money I receive from Laila. I will start my new life there. I will marry some new girl for whom I will be her first in everything. I will never come back to India again. How is my plan? Awesome, right? I know I am smart.

That Maahi will suffer for rejecting me and choosing Zaan. She will suffer her whole life. I will not divorce her. She will live a lonely life. As far as I know our society they will not be so nice to her after I leave her. You know how it works whatever may happen women are at fault. I am talking about society, her own family and relatives will not accept her. This will be my revenge on her for rejecting my love.

I loved her with my whole heart but she always told me that she has other priorities. She wants to become doctor. Her marraige is fixed to Maan. She had so many excuses to not marry me. I thought I will wait for her but She choose to marry Zaan. Now where her excuses have gone? She is a gold digger. She married him because he has money. She will receive punishment for this. Just wait and watch Maahi what I will do to you.

I am not sure what Laila is planning for Zaan. As far as I know she has no intention of marrying him but she wants him. That's so complicated feeling. I don't understand what she wants from him. She is already married and she told me she has no intention of divorcing her husband. When I asked her what she is planning to do She dismissed me saying that it's none of my business. She is giving me money to seperate Zaan and Maahi so I should focus on that. I thought she is right, why do I care? Let her do whatever she wants with him. I should focus on my money.

I don't understand why we need this engagement. When I met Maahi's father he instantly agreed to get Maahi married to me. He told me he is not happy with Zaan and Maahi's marraige. She has become so disobedient and rude. She forgot her place. She is flying too high and he want to bring her back on earth. That family spoiled her brain. He believes if we seperate her from that family then she will learn her place.

Aneekh was not happy with all this but his father convinced him. He got easily manipulated by his father. May be he is use to it. Why do I care? my work is done. I asked them to get me married to Maahi but they are stuck on engagement. His father wants everything as per rituals. He don't believe in Zaan and Maahi's marraige as it was not done as per the rituals. They believe that engagement is done means half marraige is done. To get me married to Maahi she has to get divorced. May be this engagement will help me to get signature from Zaan but first I have to find her. She dared to run away. Uncle was tired she really got wings and flying too high. We need to cut them.

After searching for hours we finally found her. I again insisted on getting married directly but her father refused. I just want to get done with this. My new life is waiting. I really can't wait to bed her. I wish I was her first but she is now used good. Anyway I will also get a taste of it. I am very attracted to her and I always wanted her. I don't want to wait anymore.

They took her to get ready and I went to visit Zaan in basement.

I should provoke him so that he agrees to divorce Maahi. I want her. Hopefully I will get married to her today.

He was unconsicious so I have to splash water on him to wake him up.

I said,"So Are you ready to sign now?"

He said,"N-No."

I said,"For whom are you bearing all this pain? For Maahi? Who is getting engaged to me today. She has moved on from you. She only sent me here to get your sign."

He is not believing my words. I have to make him believe me but how?

I said,"Don't you believe me? What should I do to make you believe me? Tell me. I can prove it to you that she wants to divorce you."

He didn't say anything. Iso want to kick him for disrespecting me but I have to control myself.

I said,"Fine, Don't speak. Sit here and watch us getting engaged. When you see with your own eyes then May be you will believe that what I am saying is true."

I asked my man to bring the tab. I placed it infront of him on chair and switched on the camera. I gave Zaan's phone to my other man and asked him to shoot the engagement.

I got call from bhai that I need to be there. I have to go from here before anyone get to know that Zaan is here with me. Nobody knows about this. Asad bhai told him to go. I was the one who kidnapped him after bhai left. Asad is very protective of Maahi and my sister as well. It took lot of effort to turn them against Zaan.

I showed them the video which Laila gave me. By seeing that anybody will believe that Zaan cheated on Maahi with Laila then Maahi lost her baby and reason was Zaan. His infidelity caused Maahi to lose her child. This one reason is enough for them to hate Zaan. They are not happy that we are manhandling her but they know better not to say anything to Maahi's father. He is not the one to mess with. He is respected a lot in Village. He is the head so no one will dare to go against him. Because of Maahi he is losing his power over village which is another reason why he wants to seperate Zaan and Maahi. It is too favourable for me. I would not have able to do it on my own. They are helping me alot in achieving my dream.

I went to the hall where stage is set. After some time they bought Maahi there. Maira bhabhi extended her hand and placed on mine. I looked at the camera which is recording this. I know Zaan is watching this. I placed ring on her finger and kissed her hand. She immediately took her hand back.

Everyone clapped and I kissed her cheek then wrapped my arm around her waist turning towards our relatives.

She tried to wriggle out of my arms when I wishpered in her ear,"Stand still otherwise I will do more than this today."

She stilled on her place.

Next was her turn to make me wear ring but she wantedly slipped it from her hand. Everyone started looking for the ring. Finally Aneekh bhai found it. He gave it to me. I took her hand in mine and about to place the ring when we heard gunshot.

Hope you are enjoying :)