31. Shocking

Maahi's pov:

Next day we went on tour and right now we are at Eiffel tower. It's so beautiful. I can't believe I am seeing it in real. I have always seen it in movies and books. Then we went to exhibition kind of small amusement park. I love rides but Zaan was not interested. He clearly said no. Idiot. I went alone and a very handsome foreign guy sat beside me. I was so excited I don't know why. From childhood onwards we had some kind of obsession with foreigners. He told me his name is Paul. He is from New york. He is very friendly.

Once we came out of the ride I asked him to take a picture with me. I will show it off later to my cousins.

After that we said byes I was about to go when he asked me,"Are you single?"

I was about to say I am married then I saw Zaan sending draggers towards Paul. I remembered what he said to me yesterday night.

I said,"I am married but still you can consider me single. My husband is not interested in me and he thinks I am boring."

He said,"He must have very bad taste. You are very beautiful and interesting. If you like then we can spend today together."

From corner of my eye I saw Zaan coming towards us. I said,"Really? You will go out with a nerd like me? "

He said,"Don't underestimate yourself. You are really hot."

Zaan said,"What's happening here?"

Paul said,"Who are you?"

He said,"I am her husband" with this he dragged me with him.

Once we are faraway. Zaan said,"What the hell is wrong with you? You are openly filrting with him."

I said,"I was just testing if you are right. You told me that hot guys don't even give me second glance."

He said,"I told you I was kidding. You know what, do whatever you want I don't care."

Oh no..I think I over did it.

Whole day he didn't talk with me. Even after we reached hotel he is not talking with me. When I tried to talk with him he left the room.

I guess I should do something.

I called at reception asked them to decorate our room with candles and roses. I wore the sexy lingerie which I bought while shopping. I wore robe over it. I was feeling very to go infront of Zaan but I have to do this to make his anger go away. I checked in net this is most effective way when husband is upset with you. Anyway he already saw everything.

When Zaan came inside he was shocked to see the decorations. I tried to walk seductively towards him. I thought he will laugh but he stood there like statue and his eyes are not leaving me for a second. When I placed my hands around his neck I saw him gulp.

I said,"Do you like the decorations?"

I hope I sound sexy. This is lot more tougher than I thought. I can do this.

I said,"You must be feeling hot. Let me help you."

I slowly removed his jacket and then started unbuttoning his start. There is no reaction he is just following my every movement. Am I embarrassing myself? Am I doing it on the wrong way? I exactly following the way actress did in the movie but he is not giving me the same reaction as male actor. What to do? Should I continue or stop?

I think I should stop before I embarrss myself more so turning away from him to go but he wrapped his arms around me.

He said,"You know you should not leave any task incomplete even the seduction and you have complete right to seduce your husband."