20. Truth or Dare

Maahi's pov:

Zaan was staring at me and my heart did summersaults. Why is he affecting me so much? Why?

I said,"Let's go inside. Everyone is waiting for us."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said,"Nahhh..I am not interested. I won't want to see their faces. If you want to play then you can go."

I slowly placed my head on his shoulder and said,"No. I am fine here."

Silence filled the atmosphere. His slow breathing, raise and fall of his chest, His heartbeat everything feels fascinating. I never thought I would feel like this for some one especially Zaan. I had a very bad opinion on him.

After learning about his past. I started to love him more. He has gone through so much but still he is not rude,arrogant or bitter. Day by day I am falling deeper for him. If I am not in love with them then I am so close to fall for him .

I wanted stay like this with him forever. It feels so peaceful. I forgot all my fears and hurt. He gives me assurance that whatever might happen life will move on and we get our happiness at last.

Our cute moment was disturbed by Safiya when she walked to us everyone following her.

She said,"As you two love birds didn't want to come. We ourselves came here. Let's play here."

Zaan said,"Maahi is tired so we are leaving."

Safiya said,"Please Zaan Jiju. I don't know when we will be together like this if we miss today. Please for me."

Zaan looked at me and I signed him saying Let's just stay for a while.

They placed the carpet on grass and everyone sat in circle.

Me,Zaan,Rizwan,Laila,Rehaan,Sofiya,Safiya,Sumair.

My friends already left as they were tired from journey. Sumair stayed as he is close relative to Rehaan and he wanted him to stay.

Safiya said,"so Let's start."

Rizwan interuptted her saying,"But I want to add a rule."

Safiya said,"What rule?"

Rizwan said,"If you don't want to answer then you have to kiss the person who asked you the question."

Everyone was shocked and in unison said,"What?"

Zaan said,"I am not following any stupid rule."

Rizwan said,"oh come on Zaan. It's interesting It will make game more fun otherwise everyone will pass on every question. It will be so boring."

Safiya said,"You are right but how can we kiss someone just like that."

Rizwan said,"Simple solution just answer the question or complete the dare."

Zaan was not at all happy but he is trying to keep his calm. I want to go from here as I am not liking the angry look on Zaan's face but we can't disrespect groom side. If anyone knows about it then they will think too ill about us. For me I don't care but if some one bad mouth Zaan then I can't tolerate. In our families we give lot of importance to groom side and they take full advantage of it. I really hate this traditions.

Safiya said,"Who will start?"

Sofiya said,"Me. Let's start from me."

Rizwan said,"Okay as you wish. It's your day so Let's start from you. Whom do you want to ask?"

She looked at Rehaan and said,"I want to ask Rehaan. Truth or dare."

Rehaan said,"Truth."

Sofiya said,"In this whole world apart from your family and me whom do you love the most?"