8. Sleeping habits

Zaan's pov:

How dare she? How can she disrespect me like that. So what I went out with some other girl. Have I ever questioned her about her whereabouts? I also saw her there with that Sumair. She is so pissed off that I was holding just hand of that girl but that guy he held her by her waist when they were leaving the restaurant. I just lost it. She blamed me when she is no different. I really hate such double faced people. I have gone through my worst days with my ex because of her double faced nature. Today's behavour of Maahi reminded me of her. I know I over reacted but still at that time my brain was fully clouded with that girl's betrayal. Anyway I hope Maahi won't take my outburst too seriously.

I was right now sitting on chair near dining table and eating snacks. I prefer to eat when I am angry. I don't know why but it helps me to lessen my anger. When suddenly felt a rope on my waist before I can process what's happening I was tied to chair. What the hell? Is someone kidnapping me in my own house? I was about to shout when someone placed hand on my mouth. It's dark so I can't see the face but from structure I knew it's a girl. She bent down and said,"Don't shout. It's me, Maahi"

What the hell?

Is she going to kill me for shouting a little on her?

She said," I am removing my hand. Don't shout and wake everyone up, Okay?"

I nodded.

He said,"Untie me"

She said,"First listen to me."

I said,"Have you lost your mind? Untie me now. RIGHT NOW."

She said,"Stop shouting. Otherwise I will tie your mouth with cloth"

I looked at her horrified.

I said,"No..I will not shout but why did you tie me?"

She said,"I want you to listen to me without running away."

I said,"I won't run away. Please untie me."

She didn't pay any heed to my pleas and said," I am sorry. I didn't knew you are taking my words seriously. You always say mean things to me but I never took them seriously so in the same way I thought you will also won't take me seriously. Ofcourse I respect Maan bhai a lot because he is elder to me. I mean to say he act very mature."

I raised my eyebrow at her and said,"So you mean to say I am not elder than you and I act very immature. Thanks for summing that up. Nice way of apologising, so if you are done then untie me."

She said,"I am sorry again it came out wrong. I mean to say I get a feeling of elder brother with Maan bhai but with you I don't know why but I feel like we are of same age. I mean I can act however I want with you without thinking much. It doesn't mean you act immaturely but you are more carefree by nature in a good way. I hope I am making sense. I never thought of you as useless or character less or shameless. I said those things to rile you up because I love your comebacks. I have got use to our fights and I never take them seriously. It lightens up my boring life. From childhood onwards I have no one to argue or fight with. My brother and My father are too strict so I never had anyone to fight and to argue with. I hope you are under-"

I said,"STOP!!!!"

This girl is a chatter box. How can anyone speak nonstop like this?

I said,"Okay I understood everything and I am not angry. Please untie me."

She said,"One more thing. Who said to you that you are less than Maan bhai? whoever said it they are jealous of your strong bond and want to create distance between you otherwise it doesn't make sense. You both are best in your own way, no one can decide who is best. You both together come out strong. One is incomplete without the other so stop believing those fake people. Okay? trust me I can't decide who is best in both of you. Maan bhai is best brother and you are best husband.. I mean-"