Chapter 1: Scared To Drive,Scared To Fail

Edited

Driving...

Not something that Taehyung would love at all! See, Taehyung can get nervous easy. Most likely to have a panic attack. He's scared. He's scared to drive because he scared he might fail. Ever since he was little, he didn't like cars. Cars was too tall and it was frightening to him. But nevertheless, he was scared to...

A/N: This story is inspired by this song. I hope you enjoy.

Warning: Cussing and Panic Attack

Monday Taehyung house 8:31pm

"TAE! DINNER IS READY!"

Taehyung ran town the stairs as fast as he could when he heard his mother's voice. He opens up the kitchen door to see his mother and father sat down at the table. He slowly walked in, looking at his parents weirdly.

They rarely eat together so he was confused. So it must be important. Or an issue must have came. Maybe grandma isn't feeling good.

Taehyung had all type of bad ideas in his head as he sat down and looked at the food in front of him. Taehyung is a really skinny boy. He doesn't really eat or feel hungry.

Taehyung watch his parents eat, awkwardly staring at each other. His mother cleared her throat before speaking.

"Tae, baby, eat something please," his mother says.

"I'm not hungry eomma," he exclaimed and put half of his food on his father's plate. "Eat appa, you had a hard day."

His dad grin lazily before going back to eat his food. His mother looked at him sadly. She knows that the boy doesn't eat. She knows that he didn't eat anything at all. She didn't make breakfast because he was running late for school and she didn't have anything to make food with.

His mom is really scared for his sake. He really can't do anything without her worrying.

"Tae you need to eat something, did you eat lunch at least?" His mother questions him.

"Yes eomma,"

Lies...

Soon, they stopped eating and looked at Taehyung, his father clearing his throat.

"Tae, I heard that you ran to school. Even though I'm not here all the time, I'm telling you that you need a driver's license,"

At that moment, Taehyung's heart stopped. He is terrified of cars.

"No."

"No? Excuse me young sir I am your father-"

"No! No! No! No! I'll fail! I know I will! I always fail! I'm not going near that death machine!" Taehyung screams and gets up fast and run out of the kitchen, to his room.

Taehyung locked the door and slid down the door, thinking about him taking a test and failing.

They'll laugh at me..

They'll hit me...

They will make fun of me...

I'll fail anyway..

Taehyung thinks more terrible thoughts and anxiety builds up inside of him.

He walks, shaken by fear all the way to his bed and burry his face in his soft black covered pillow. A anxiety attack builds up as he thinks of his fear and what people will think of him. His friends...