Chapter 14: Scared To Learn, Scared Of Truth

Edited

At some point of time, Taehyung didn't want to go to school. Nor court. When his family died, he went to an orphanage. But he just wanted to be alone. But Eunhyun and Jung-Wook adopted him, and went to court. He didn't want to. He didn't want to hear how his family died again, what happened, and what would happen next..He was scared of truth..

A/N: What day is it? I'm typing this on the...11th of February! Because I decided to! Then I went to SoundCloud and play BTS songs! Yeah this is my life! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy! 3 chapters left...my god! Plus listen to this song. It kinda describes what Taehyung went through in his mind. Sorry for all of the different times and stuff!🤗

February 7, 2015

The Day Of The Accident

Taehyung cries as he looks up at his father. Livid, Drunk, and insane evidence in his eyes. He wish all of this abuse would stop. He just wants a happy life.

His father, he went and changed. Not really. On February 7, 2015, he stayed with his family and didn't get drunk, or go to work. They all were happy for once.

His Mother was happy, his brother and sister was happy. Even himself was happy. But that day, all he can remember was them driving.

And then a car.

Headlights.

CRASH!

Everyone. Lying on the ground. Dead.

But Taehyung....

March 17, 2015

The Orphan Taehyung

Taehyung woke up. He has been unconscious for so long. He got the news. His family died. He cried. He cried hard.

Taehyung couldn't recover from shock. He became depressed. He was homeless. No one left. Yeah his grandma was there but..she had problems she needed to solve herself.

So he went to an orphanage. New people. Strangers. Kids. It just freaked Taehyung out. He didn't know what to do.

Taehyung tried. He tried so hard to forget. His family. The day. The day that was suppose to be his happiest day. Was his worse.

He jumped, but survived. He starved. But survived. So why?

'Why?! Why did I have to be alive?!' Taehyung thought everyday. He went to school. It was so long since he went. He didn't want to go. He'll just learn. Learn truth. And why should he want that?

He refused. But he missed Kookie... But that boy was still in Middle school. He missed Jimin... But Taehyung was sure that he forgot about him.

So he didn't go.

He hated English anyway.

But, he still went to school and graduated..

...barely..

August 25, 2015

Kim Taehyung

Taehyung then was adopted. By the people name of Kim Jung-Wook and Kim Eunhyun. A married couple, unlike his mother and father. No kids, unlike his siblings. Taehyung then realise that Eunhyun couldn't get pregnant. Why she took him in.

No younger siblings.

That he can't play or protect.

He's lonely.

He went to court. Well his adopted parents did. He couldn't. He didn't want to. What's the point.

They're false anyways.

Its not like he cares now anyway..

His name is Kim Taehyung...

But he doesn't care.

December 12, 2015

His School

Taehyung really didn't like going to go to school. He knew it would be torture, learning and being picked on.

He didn't want to go.

But he did.

He walked there.

He didn't want to go in that death machine they call cars.

But in the process, he got bullied. By the same girls. It was his torture. By this point we was questioning why he wasn't dead yet.

'Can someone kill me?!' Taehyung always thought. He wanted someone to tell him. He just wanted to die, but he was scared of his own blood. To harm himself.

But he hated his school. There was no joy besides Jimin. Kookie...not really. He visits. Sometimes. He's busy with personal problems.

He liked math and science. It was what he liked. But he still hated English.

The school in general he hated.

No joy...

No nothing but a black, empty heart.

January 2018

The Recovery

He got better. It took a while but he got better. He's still scared of many things. All because of his past. He hates his past, but would go through it again if he could.

He recovered.

He wasn't scared of truth anymore.

He wasn't scared to learn anymore. And is happy.

Happy.

That's a nice word isn't it?

Fear #14 Completed

---😘😘😘

Word Count:821

A/N:Sorry if it seems rushed. I tried to make it good.

Mother nature is toying with me again! My god!

And I was trying to put his background info in here. And why he was scared of cars. And how he felt. Its so hard describing for me idk why tho...anyways!

I hope you guys liked it!

Nahahahahahahah bye my Ender Army!