Chapter 11: Scared To Love, Scared He'll Leave

Edited

Love is not easy. People may have fights, some might just be playing with your feelings, and some might just..love you. Love is scary... Its not a game. Its not something to toy with. Its not something to make fun of. Everyone has love...but what if they leave? And never come back?

A/N: ugh!..I can't focus..thank you for being do patient and waiting I appreciate that you guys are still here! It makes me happy so thank you so much! But I couldn't really focus so sorry if its to short or long or makes no sense. Also... VKOOOOOOK ACTION! FINALLY! OKAY ENJOY!

Warning:Bit of (lot of) sexual tension but then gets cockblocked and well...usual cussing!
---

Taehyung's house, 6:58pm, January 17

Taehyung sighs and rest his head on Jungkook's chest, listening to the heart beat calmly. He looks back at the anime that's playing on the laptop.

Currently, both boys are cuddling and watching anime in Tae's house. How? Well, everyone forgave Jungkook. They realised that Jungkook is still a kid and his hormones are still all over the place. But Jimin and Yoongi still hold a grudge towards the youngest.

"Hyung~! I wanna watch a movie!" Jungkook whines.

"Why? We are watching anime! Isn't anime better than movies?" Taehyung asks and the younger shook his head.

"I want movie..." Jungkook complains and sits his chin down on Taehyung's head.

"Ugh! Fine! Get off me!" Taehyung shakes off the cheering Jungkook and grab his laptop to change it.

"N-nani!?" Taehyung turns off the playing video and searches for movies.

Keep scrolling..

And scrolling..

And scroll-

"Ohhh~! That one hyung!" Jungkook says and points at one of them.

"Uh Kookie? Are you sure? Its rated R and might have some inappropriate scenes.." Taehyung protests but Jungkook nods his head, wanting to watch the movie.

Tae looks at the tags.

Horror, Comedy, Mature, and Explicit Content. He sighs deeply.

The older clicks on the video and it starts off with a family in a car, driving happily until they get thrown off the road. Screams and the car maneuvering fills the room and Taehyung pauses the video.

"Can we watch this on TV?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods. He sets the Laptop down and transport the video on his TV. They went back to cuddling. The family was injured but found a house to stay at.

30 minutes in the video, the first kill happened. The little girl decided to be dumb and walk out of the house at night and into the woods. She got killed by that monster.

Jungkook was unfazed but Taehyung jumped as soon as he head the cry of pain. Jungkook smirks and looks down where his hyung is buried in his chest.