Chapter 16: Scared To Think That Lable Drops Me

Edited

Everyone has a label in high school. Rich people, Popular people, Loser people, And Drama people. But Taehyung's is special. His label is faggot. How? Well find out!

A/N:Short I know but I realise that after this, I'm finished with this book...damn! I'll try and make the last chapter long! It might be only 1000 to the most but I'll make sure you guys have a wonderful ending! I hate this word! Yet i have to use it more than 29 times! Anyways! Enjoy!

Warning: Name calling and cussing

September 6, 2016

How It Started..

Taehyung was scared. Of what? People figuring out he's gay. Why? People believe gay is being wrong.

Because they're not use to seeing it. They think it's wrong because of their religion. They think its wrong because its unnatural.

Well, he doesn't want his 'parents' to think like that. He wants them to understand.

To be by his side. And to love him for the way he is.

How did he figure it out? Kookie...

Kookie was there when he needed him. He was there when no one was.

He had a crush on Kookie.

Taehyung didn't know if he should tell his 'parents' or Jimin. It took him weeks to decide who to tell.

He chose Jimin.

Why? Because he don't know if they're accept him or not. Jimin, himself, is gay so he has nothing to worry about. Right?

So it was now lunch. People are out and about. The reason why he shouldn't have chose this time.

People are in Snapchat while Taehyung has no phone. His 'parents' asked if he wanted one but he refused.

Taehyung finally meets up with Jimin out of the school and at the football field.

"So what do you want to tell me?" Jimin had said.

"Okay..don't freak out when I say this.." Taehyung had stumbled upon his word choice.

"What?"

"I am gay.." Taehyung whispers to him.

"Your gay?!" Jimin had said loudly.

"Shhhh!" Taehyung covered the holders mouth. They saw a flash and both turn their head towards it.

A girl not that younger or older than them with a phone with her name on it. Wheein. Her hair was short and only stood at her neck. She was wearing a white shirt and black shorts.

 She was wearing a white shirt and black shorts