Chapter 5: Scared Of Sex, Scared To Touch 3

Edited

Sex...

Is is sex? Is it rape? Is it touching? Or is it him? He doesn't know. He doesn't know why he's scared to touch. It might be weird for him to touch people. Who knows. His friends has noticed that they don't hug anymore. He can't trust them. He doesn't know why..

A/N:I MET RONALD MCDONALD TODAY! I SWEAR I DID! WE WENT THROUGH THE DRIVE THRU AND HE JUST SAYS "Oh! Hello!" AND GIVES US A FUCKING STICKER! I SWEAR THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME SEEING SOMETHING THAT WEIRD! ALSO THIS CHAP IS DEPRESSING! SORRY! I KEEP SCREAMING! OKAY THEN BYE! PREPARE YOURSELF PLS!

Warning: Concludes Attempt rape, sexual assault, and violence (also boring!), sad, and short

Sunday, Seoul, 2:44pm

Taehyung walks though the crowd of people around the blocks. He bumps into people, quickly apologizing.

Taehyung has been kind and bowing, asking hows peoples days have been. He's been doing this since his leg cast came off.

He has been feeling so free since then and he's so happy! This is the first time in awhile that Taehyung has felt like this!

Soon, he reaches a park and he sits down and watch the children run around and play happily. He smiles and close his eyes and looks up at the sky, feeling the wind blow on his face.

"Excuse meee!"

Taehyung opened his eyes to see a little boy with black hair and grey dark eyes in front of him, looking at him with glee.

"Yes?" Taehyung asks.

"My friends said they want to play with you because you're pretty!" The boy says full of hope.

"Oh! Uh..okay then!" Tae says and smiles, causing the little one to smile wider. The both of them walk over to the group of girls and another boy.

"Hello!" Taehyung says in glee and watch the girls scream.

"Hewoo pweety strwangur I'm Jiswu!(hello pretty stranger I'm Jisu)" the girl with long brown hair exclaims and smile, showing her teeth that she barley has.

"I'm Jian! I'm older than Jisu! She's my little sister!" A girl with black hair exclaims and head locks the smaller girl by the neck.

"ACK!!"

"shh!

"Hello sir, I'm Ji-ho! Age 14! Nice to meet you, pretty stranger!" The surprisingly mannered ,Ji-ho says and shakes Taehyung's hand. He has black hair and black eyes. Very handsome for his age.

"And I'm his younger brother, Jongkuk!" Says the little boy that was the one who convinced Taehyung to come over with him.

"Oh! Okay I'm Taehyung but you can call me Tae-Tae!" Taehyung says and pats Jisu's hair.

"Tae-Tae oppa!" She gasps and then giggles cutely. She clings onto Taehyung's arms and stare up at him while giggling innocently. Taehyung freezes but stay still for the sake of the youngers.

"Tae-Tae Oppa! Can you play with us please?" Jian asks and all 4 look at him with hope filled eyes.

"Okay!" Taehyung giggles out and the 3 little ones jump in joy.

He has never smiled this much in such a long time...

Time Skip 7:50pm..