Chapter 4: Scared To Hug, Scared To Touch 2

Edited

It's such a pity to see Taehyung in this vulnerable state, isn't it? Well things goes like this. When you badly want something, you could end up driving it away from you. That's the lesson Jungkook had to learn, that's what Taehyung had to learn. And since both had the strongest bond, it ended up drifting off like when you let go of someone's hug. That's how Taehyung feels. He's scared to hug now because if he touches it, it might never come back.....

A/N: I promise Vkook will come one day! It will come maybe at the end of the book, I mean who knows why would a author tell their tricks😉😏? Also before you read, BlackPink is coming in now! Just... different from how Red Velvet and IU come off! I hope you enjoy and vote!

Warning: cussing and bad checking

November 3,School, 9:34am

Jimin puts his arm around Taehyung's shoulder as they walk in school. Taehyung, being the oblivious cutie, doesn't mind at all. Though, the people in the hall, says otherwise.

"Are they dating?"

"Ew! I'm way more prettier than that faggot!"

"I heard there is gonna be a new student today. 4 actually!"

Taehyung opens his locker and grabs his Chemistry book, waiting for Jimin to grab his math book so they can walk to homeroom together. He watches the smaller grab his stuff.

Then someone tapped his shoulder and he quickly turns around to find a pretty girl with long dark brown hair and cat like features. She is wearing a white crop top and green high waisted jeans.

"Uhm! Excuse me b-but can you tell me where room 294 is?" The girl asks shyly and looks down, cursing under her breath for freezing

"Uh...its on the second floor, the first room on the right," Taehyung says and the girl bows and repeat thank you.

"By the way I'm Jennie!" The girl, Jennie introduced.

"Taehyung," he says and then looks back to see if Jimin finished.

"Would you like to hang out with me and my friends at lunch?" Taehyung asks her and shows his box smile. Jennie blushes by how cute the boy is and accepts the offer.

"I have a few friends you can meet!" Jennie cheers and Tae nods and watch the girl walk away.

Jimin walks up to Taehyung and put his arm around him.