Chapter 17: Scared To Think My Album's Lacking

Edited

Didn't that end? Why is it coming back now?

A/N:Last chapter...man I'm crying! I'm going to make this the longest I can to make it special! And if you guys want to have what I have to offer, I'll tell you after this chapter just....wow...I don't want to cry...I'm proud that people actually reading this! Anyways..enjoy!😘😘😘😘😘😘

Warning: cussing, warm hearting ending, cliffhangers, and panic attacks(yes more than one)

April 2, school, 8:12am

"You took it so seriously!" Jimin laughs with the rest of the school.

Taehyung cried while on the floor while Jungkook kissed every inch of his face repeating 'I love you's.

"I fucking hate all of you! Especially you Jimin you fucking asshole!" Taehyung screams, earning more laughter.

"Come on Taehyung!" Yoongi says and Hoseok comes behind him and back hugs him. "You know we wouldn't do that!"

"I'm so-"

Wait wait wait...what happened?!

Where's the depressing words or name calling?

Well want to know?

Here it is!

April 1, school, 9:01am

Taehyung got to school and everyone was away from him. He raises his eyebrows but continues to walk down the hall.

"Yah! Kiiim Taehyung ~!"

Oh no...

That voice...no!

Taehyung turns around to face his nightmares. The girls he never wanted to see. The girls he never wanted to face again..

IU..

Seulgi..

Wendy...

Wait..where's Irene, Yeri, and Joy?! Oh god! He's gonna die today.. And he had a good joke for Jungkook too.

"Hello faggot! Miss me?! Where you happy with your freedom?! Because its gone now! I'm back my fellow friends! I'm here to stop this affect of ugliness from this faggot! Clear through!" Wendy screams and everyone backs up.

Taehyung looks at all of them with teary eyes.

"Guys?"

No one moved.

"Come on Kookie ~!" IU sings out.

Wait..Kookie?!

Jungkook appears out of no where with his head hung low. IU stands on her tip toes and kisses his cheek.

"No...K-kookie I thought..i-"

"I never loved you Kim Taehyung." Jungkook says looking dead straight in Taehyung's teary eyes with no emotion.

"K-kookie-"