Chapter 15: Scared Of Food

Edited

A/N: Food is everyone's best friend. Surly not Taehyung's. He has to force himself to eat. He doesn't like it. He doesn't want to be called fat again. He doesn't want to get made fun of again. So, he doesn't eat..not that much anyways.

A/N: So this might be short! Maybe....idk when I'll finished this or how many Words but I'll be trying to make it long for you guys! I hope you guys enjoy! This actually explains how I feel about myself. Even though I'm underweight for my height and age, I just feel unhapy about myself. Enough of me, you guys are here to read BTS! Enjoy now!

Taehyung's house, 9:26pm, March 23

Taehyung throws up in his bathroom for a little. He wipes his mouth and flushes the toilet. He drags himself to look in the mirror.

Tae holds his shirt up and look at his stomach. He then holds the little flab he has and then sighs.

"Too much..." He whispers and pulls his shirt down. He walks to his bed and flops down on it. He rolls on his side and starts to think.

'I didn't eat that much...all I ate was pizza..wait....so that carries fat then...I won't eat tomorrow since they're serving burgers..yeah..I won't eat tomorrow.' Taehyung thinks and lays on his side. He closes his eyes, falling asleep with the light on.

......

....

5:23am

"Fatty!"

"Slut!"

"I bet that's a baby! Who's the father?"

"Wait men can have babies?"

"If they are slutty enough!"

Taehyung whimpers and roll over, still asleep. Sweat trickles down his face. He's sweating everywhere else too.

"I bet Jungkook loves me more! He would never love such a fatty like you!"

"...but he's not that fat.."

"Shut up Yeri!"

"Go die! Your too overweighted to live on a light world anyways! Let's go girls!"

Click!

Click!

Clic-

Taehyung sits up quickly and gasp for air. It felt like he couldn't breath. He looks around, realising that he's not in school. He sighs out of relief and lays his head back down on his sweat soaked pillow.

He thinks about the dream he just had.

IU...

Irene..

Wendy..

Joy..

Seulgi..