Chapter 8: Scared To Fly, Scared To Crash

Edited

Planes. Almost everyone is scared of planes. It's because of height. How high we go. And if we crash. That's what we can't be scared of. To crash. That's what Taehyung had to learn. But...take a plane as an example. Taehyung doesn't want to get any popular than he is. He needs to learn how to fly and break the shell of people hating him. Calling him names. And rise from that shell and fly. But he's too scared to fly because he's scared he might go right back to where he was at the beginning.

A/N:MY! MY! WHO IS READING THIS JUNK?! I'M COMING UP WITH THIS OFF OF MY HEAD! JESUS AND JISOOS I NEED SOME MILK! I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR?? IDK BUT ENJOY!

Warning: Cussing And A Lot Of Time Skips

Wednesday, December 6,School

"Okay class! Since this is your first day in my music class that just opened back up, you guys will have 1 week to make a song about anything! It can be food, your bed, or someone special ~! Just make sure it's a good song. Good song=Good Grade in this class! You can have partners too and record the song so I can grade! Everyone! It's gonna be fun! I'm gonna give you guys 20 seconds to find a partner, partners or not! Aaaannndd...go!"

'Ah! Partner?! 1 week?! Record!? I can't do all of this!' Taehyung panics and looks around the room. People talking and searching for partners. He sighs heavily and look down at his notebook. Drawings of anime characters....well he's doomed!

"3,2, and 1! Okay! Now...start!" Mrs. Lee cheers and everyone immediately talks or go to work. Taehyung looks down, thinking about what to do.

'I would like company...I guess? Ugh! I'm so confuuuuuuuussssed!!!!' Taehyung screams in her head.

"Let's rap about something!"

"But what should it be about?"

"How about how pathetic Kim Taehyung is!"

"Eh...but I don't like him!"

"Let's rap about money!"

"Yeah!"

Taehyung sighs and looks down at his notepad.

Song Name:

He sighs, not getting the plot at all. He raises his hand up, hoping to get Mrs.Lee attention.

"Yes Baby?" Mrs.Lee responds and Taehyung sighs.

"I don't get this. I don't have anything to write a song about,"

"Oh honey! A song can be anything, you just need to explore it, find it, and keep it! Oh and you can get some help from your friends if you wanted to!" Mrs.Lee says and notice the voice level going too high. "Yah! Chop Chop! Don't kid around with this! It's a important grade!"

Taehyung watches his teacher walk away and he sighs in frustration, balling up his paper. He rubs his temple, annoyed at the loud talking that everyone is doing.

This, indeed, is going to be a long day...

After School, 4:57pm

Taehyung flops down on his bed, not bothering to take off his shoes. He tosses his keys on the counter and sighs into his pillow. He feels himself get drowned in the feeling of his bed and his eyelids feel heavier and heavier.