Chapter 7: Scared Of You, Scared Of Me

Edited

Seeing someone like you, is like seeing yourself in a mirror. People always think that they are their own person, but there are people out there that is just like you, have the same problems, and go through the same things in life. That's what Taehyung has to realise. And now he's scared of himself....

Warning:VKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK!, sope, and swearing because of Yoongi!

2 weeks after that day

Taehyung walked in the room where his mom is. He smiles when they make eye contact. He sits the bag of clothing down on the table and helps her into the wheelchair.

Since the accident, Eunhyun can't walk anymore. The crash effected her foot when she fell on the concrete and she can barely walk. It will take time to heal.

Then, someone knocks on the door. Taehyung turns around to see a still limping Ji-Yeon, Hoseok, Jimin, Lisa, and Yoongi standing at the door.

Lisa was the first to walk in.

"Are you okay?" She asks. Both of the Kim's nod.

"Noona, how did you get here? Your foot is still injured," asked a very confused Taehyung.

"Oh this one helped me!" Ji-Yeon says brightly and points at Hoseok, who is blushing from the attention.

"Heh-it it was nothing!" A stuttering Hoseok says in embarrassment.

"nothing my ass.." Yoongi mumbles while Jimin giggles at Yoongi's jealousy. When are they getting together?

"But seriously, thank you!" Ji-Yeon says and touches Hoseok's forearm. He blushes at the thanks and Yoongi lowly growls in jealousy. Jimin is literally about to burst out laughing. Jealous Yoongi is so cute!

Then Taehyung realized something. He turns to the door and then his friends, eyebrows crunching up as he moves.

"Uh...I'm going to be right back! I need to use the bathroom," Taehyung says.

"I'm going too," Yoongi grumbles and walks out of the room. Hoseok looks at the door and frowns slightly. He wish that he has to pee so he could go with him. But Ji-Yeon is here so he can't move. Gotta be her hope right?

"YEAH, USE THE BATHROOM TAE!"

Taehyung turns around to face..

BAM BAM?!

"HUH?!" Taehyung says confused.

"What?! C'mom Tae!" Yoongi says and pull Taehyung out with him, putting his arm around the younger's waist. But they didn't know the jealous look that was heading their way.

Soon as they closed the door behind them, Jimin burst out laughing and Lisa looks at him weirdly.

"Why are you laughing?" Lisa asks and Jimin whispers it in her ear. They both started to giggle uncontrollably while looking where Yoongi and Taehyung just left.

Meanwhile, behind the door...

"Okay I don't have to pee but I was getting some snacks for us. You use the bathroom so bye!" Yoongi says and walks away with his head down.