Chapter 10: Scared To Fight, Scared To Bleed

Edited

"He isn't scared. Of what? We don't know. It's Taehyung. That kid that's always around that 6th grader that looks like a bunny and that chubby kid that's in his grade. What I suggest is that we punch him. Make him bleed. He needs something to be scared of. What if we trigger it? We can beat him up everyday without getting caught. So what to you say?.....oh my god! Yeri we know he's cute but no!.........let our major plan begin. Kim Taehyung, we're gonna knock you back into the shadows! Away from you socialising with my future! My dream! Watch your back, fearless alien......."

A/N: This is IU's POV she she was younger. It's a little peak inside her head on what she feels about Taehyung. Also this is before Taehyung's 13th birthday party. Maybe around the beginning of the year is where this is taking place. I hope you enjoy!

Warning:blood and fighting

October 5,2012, school, 9:45am

Taehyung walked to school, hoping his way in with his new sweater and Gucci backpack on his shoulders. He hums a calming tune. Birds fly above him and he looks up and giggle at the birds.

"Hi birdie!" Taehyung smiles sweetly.

The birds fly above his head again and he giggles at the gesture.

He continues to skip to school, not knowing what's about to happen..

Once he reached school, he immediately noticed Jimin is not here. He pouts sadly and looks for Kookie. Kookie is 2 years younger than Taehyung, so it's hard to hang out with him.

Taehyung then notices..

Kookie isn't here either!

He sighs and goes into his classroom. He sits his bag down and take out of of his paper and pencils. He takes his bag and sets on the back of the chair.

Suddenly, 5 girls walk up to him. They all have the same hair color, but the left one and the right one doesn't. Their hair is dyed slightly.

"Hey dork!" The middle one says and Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows up.

"What?"

"You hear me, alien! Or are you that weird that you can't hear me!" The middle one says again and Taehyung looks at her in disgust.

"Don't you have something better to do instead of trying to insult me! I'm not an alien!" Taehyung huffs, getting angry at the girls attitude.

"Yah! Don't talk to her like that!" The one on the far right says.

"Yeah" The girl with dyed red hair backs her up.

The other two stay silent. I realised that the short one is the 6th grader that tried to talk to Jungkook. Her name was Yeri.

And he now immediately recognize the tall one. Her name is Park Soo-young or known as Joy. She was the only six grader that made it on spelling bee last year. She's now a 7th grader and friends with this girl? Weird..

"What do you want?"

"I need you to be normal!"

"Normal? There is no such thing as normal! Normal is what you-"

"No! You need to be normal! As is like everyone else! Your such an dork you couldn't even notice that your a total burden! Jisoos! No wonder Jimin and Kookie left you!"IU flatly lies and looks to see if Taehyung reacted the way she wanted her to. It worked.

"What?" Taehyung mummers softly to himself. He didn't know that they were sick of him.

But, the real reason, is that Jimin is sick due to the changing weather. Jungkook's mom and dad had a fight and Kook could barely get out of bed from how much he was crying.

"Meet me after school! I'll be waiting! If your not there, me and Irene are in the same grade as you! Don't! Try! Us! Even though Wendy and Seulgi is in the 7th grade, they will rip apart too!" IU says, smirking when she see the fear in his eyes.

"W-why are you doing this to me?"

"You should have stayed in your place!" IU says and walks away, the other girls following after her.

That day, they beat Taehyung up for the first time.

And he hated it.

There was blood..

Blood..

Blood...

Blood...

"AHHHHHHHHHH-

-HHHHHHHHHH! PLESEE DON'T HIT ME!" Taehyung wakes up instantly, sweating and panting like he just ran a marathon. He looks at his arms to check if they were bleeding.

No blood..

No scares...

'Ugh come on Taehyung! Your not scared of blood anymore, what's the point.' Taehyung thinks and he lays back down on his wet pillow. He wipes off his tears and stares unto space.

"You are better than this! Your not scared anymore!" Taehyung convinces himself..

Yeah..

He will make it..

He's not scared to fight back..

Or bleed..

Yeah, he does got this!

---😘😘😘

Fear #10 | Complete

Word Count:894

A/N: I'm sorry if its short, I wasn't able to focus. Plus my cycle just started and I couldn't focus on school, wattpad, or anything. I couldn't bear the pain. But I'm pushing by through!

AS MUCH AS I WILL SHOW IT!

I STAY DETERMIIIIIIIIINED!

...no one knows DAGames?!.

..I feel stupid..

So I hope you enjoyed if you like it you can always vote, comment, and follow me!

I'm a girl in pain, what do you want from me?!

Anyways Nahahahahahahah bye my Ender Army!