Chapter 6: Scared To Look, Scared To See

Edited

It's okay. His mother always said that to him. Its okay. Now, she's barley even home. Now what does he think? He's depressed. He's depressed now that he doesn't know that it's okay. That its okay to be scared of everything for once. That its okay to be yourself. That its okay to be gay. Now look at him. He can't even look because who wants to? It's scary.....

A/N:*pouts*....I'm starting to think I'm depressed if I keep doing chapters like this....its sad as f and Tae Tae might have a attack in here! Woops? Heheh... Also left is Ji-hee right is Ji-Yeon

Warning: Concludes Mention Of Panic Attacks, Car crashes, Sad ass shit, and swearing, use of drugs/alcohol.

Saturday,12:45am

Eunhyun taps her fingers on her wheel, humming in harmony with the song currently playing on the radio. She just got off of work and it's extremely dark out.

Eunhyun checks what time it is.

12:45am..

Her child should be asleep by now. She worries too much for the boy. But she has noticed some changes in him. He has his own car and drivers licence. At least he's not scared of a car anymore.

She sighs happily and presses on the break to stop her car once she sees the red light.

On the other side....

"AHHH! YASS! CHUG THAT HOE DOWN BITCH!" Soon-Jung shouts and Ji-Yeon chugs down the whole vodka bottle down in one go. The whole back of the car screams and clap, cheering for more.

The car bounces as they rock back and forth. The driver, obviously drunk, doesn't give a damn. He can barely see in the first place.

The car is a truck with three seats in the front, and a whole back that you can put about 14 people in. Which is what is happening right now.

Ji-Yeon stands up as the others cheer for her. She holds the vodka in her hand. She knows she's high or drunk But she doesn't remember what it was from. They ate brownies filled with cocaine and drank many different beers she can't process if she's high or drunk now.

"Jun-Woo! Jun-Woo! Jun-Woo!" The crowd starts to chant the driver to turn.

To turn off the right side of the rode.

And he accepts their challenge.

He spins the car around and around as the back screams and chants him on.

Soon he stops because he might end up crashing his baby. He don't want that now.

"Why did you stooop~!" Ji-hee whines and the rest groan, agreeing with the brunette chick.

"Maan! I ain't busting this shit! She's 'my baby!" Jun-Woo slurs as he passes the stop sign.

"But I thought I was your baby~!" Ji-hee repeats and everyone "ohhhhhhh" at the situation. Jun-Woo turns around to look at her fully, not paying attention. Ji-Yeon is the only one that gets back to her senses and sees the red light and a red car in front of them.

"You areeeeee babe! This car is our-"

"JUN-WOO! LOOK AT THE ROAD!" Ji-Yeon screams in fright as she feels their car get faster, closer to the other.

"What are you say-" Jun-Woo turns around, but didn't have enough sense to still the car in time.