prolouge

Yoongi shivered in the rain that was pouring as he willed himself to move faster toward the building ahead. He could stop inside the cafe for a moment to buy something to warm him temporarily as he headed home. Yoongi ducked through the door as the heat hit him. He walked towards the counter and a sleepy looking cashier. Rainwater dripped from his turquoise hair, straight into his eyes. After he ordered some coffee for himself, he downed it in a few gulps, despite the burning temperature, and disposed of the cup. Then he made his way back into the rain and took off at a slightly faster pace, disliking the coldness off the drops of rain on his skin.

He decided that the first thing he would do when he got home was change his clothes and sleep until noon the next day. He mentally slapped himself for not taking Jin-hyung's offer for a ride home, but he just wanted to be alone for a while. Well, the building they all lived at was starting to appear down the street, and Yoongi sighed with relief. He crossed an alleyway, but something, or rather someone grabbed his wrist. He twisted away, and turned around to see five men waiting for him. Four pinned him up against a wall while the last held a cloth against his mouth. Yoongi held his breath as he struggled against his capters. Terrified tears streamed down the boy's face. His head swirled from lack of oxygen. Then his body forced him to take a breath. after he had a lung full of air, he tried to scream, but the chloroform sprayed on the cloth made him weak. He gasped for breath, and with each one, the boy stopped fighting until he drooped in the men's arms.

Meanwhile

~#~

It was 1:00 am. Everyone was still awake because someone was still not home. Jin had called everyone over at 12 when Yoongi had still not arrived. His parental attitude had him ready to leave and search for the missing boy, but Jungkook had explained that it was raining so he might have stopped for a while. Everyone was still worried because Jin had mentioned they had only been a couple blocks from the house so he wouldn't have just got a hotel room and that he promised to be back by 9. 

Everyone was wide awake, the next day when a little in the afternoon, a knock was heard at the door and Yoongi collapsed on NamJoon when he opened it.