1

Yoongi collapsed as soon as NamJoon opened the door, making him almost drop the boy. Jin shrieked in terror as Yoongi fell, his breaths shallow, eyes rolled back into his head before they closed. Jimin rushed forward to help, but NamJoon easily picked the unconscious boy up and carried him to the couch. His clothes were soaked and sticking to his skin, which was paler than usual. Jungkook realized that he had a deep gash on his side and that was why. They found several more deep cuts when they removed his sopping wet pants. They were still oozing blood, and one on his upper thigh looked infected.

"Hey, look at this!" Tae pointed to Yoongi's bicep. A trail of tiny scabs littered it, like he had been given a ton of shots. Jin started crying. Tears silently fell from his face.

"It's my fault," he stated, "I should have insisted on taking him home with me, but I didn't." NamJoon snapped his fingers in front of Jin's face.

"Did you do this?" The oldest shook his head. "Then it is not your fault." Jin nodded and sniffled, but stopped crying.

Hoseok was in the corner, eyes wide, panic written on his face. He blinked a few times, and bit his lip as it trembled. He ran to the table and picked up his phone, calling an ambulance. His voice broke a few times, but the usually cheerful guy managed to get out what he needed to say.

After hanging up, he turned to the boys.

"The 911 person said we should try to wake him up, but be careful." They all looked at the unconscious Yoongi. A slight frown was growing on his face. Jimin started to shake his shoulders, and shouted his name. Hoseok poked his cheeks. Then Yoongi started to twitch. He trembled. Tears started to slide from his eyes and he thrashed. Jin's eyes widened in fear. Jungkook took over shaking him.

"Yoongi-hyung! You need to wake up! Hyung! No sleeping! Wake up!" The mankae's cries pushed for Yoongi's eyelids to snap open, terror making him cry out. The scared boy curled into a protective ball, his body shaking.

"Yoongi-hyung! It's ok! You are safe! Don't worry!" Hoseok burst into tears as he drew Yoongi close to him, surprised when the older boy didn't push him away, but rather buried his head into Hoseok's shirt. He stayed like that until the ambulance arrived. Hoseok went with him, as Yoongi wanted to be near the younger boy, the only thing he said was "Hobi! Hobi!" Over and over and over again. The rest got a taxi or two actually.

Hoseok held onto Yoongi's cold, clammy hand as the boy mumbled his name repeatedly.

"What's going on with him?" Hoseok asked.

"We're pretty sure he is in a state of shock. You are the thing he is focusing on right now." The paramedic explained. Suddenly, a tremor ran through the boy's body, causing him to convulse.

"Hobi!" He cried, his grip tightening on Hoseok's hand. The paramedics messed around with some things before Yoongi calmed down again, though his face still contorted in pain.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked, keeping calm for the boy suffering besides him.

"I think he had a seizure," the girl paramedic told him.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok. He was the only thing Yoongi could see. Pain ran through his body along with adrenaline, because every time he closed his eyes he could see the blades, feel the needles. Tremors ran through his body again, pain slicing through him. He wanted Hoseok to come closer, to have the little piece of comfort to be closer. He pulled Hoseok's hand, crying out his name as he convulsed again.

The doors to the ambulance opened and the paramedics pulled Yoongi out and into the building. Hoseok scrambled after him, staying right outside the door they brought him through. A few minutes later, the other boys came into the waiting room, and they all waited to see if their friend was ok.