9

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's thin shoulders.

"Who told you that? I'll beat his ass!" NamJoon declared, accidentally knocking a lamp off the night stand as he angrily gestured. His face turned red as the lamp shade rolled of revealing the shattered light bulb. Jungkook let go of Yoongi to smack NamJoon on the back of his head.

"Can you not break something for five seconds!?" NamJoon rubbed the back of his head and glared at Jungkook before they turned back to the hybrid.

"So who did tell you that?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi bit his lip nervously as he tried to decide if he should tell them.

"Jimin did," he said quietly.

"Hoseok was right ," NamJoon said. They heard shouting in the other room and Yoongi seemed to wilt, his shoulders caving in and his ear drooping. His tail instinctively curled around himself as he thought about how he started all this by following Jimin. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder, and NamJoon did the same on the other side, gently caressing him as if he were a thin piece of glass, expensive and fragile. Jin appeared at the doorway, flustered and motioned for Jungkook, the strongest member. There was absolute chaos in the living room, Hoseok and Jimin beating each other,  knocking things over as they swiped at each other's faces. Tae frantically jumped, trying to catch falling objects before they hit the floor.

"You fucking BASTARD! how dare you hurt my kitten like that?!" Hoseok screamed at Jimin, angrier than anyone had ever seen him.

"Oh so now he's your kitten? Well tell your 'kitten' to stay out of my problems and stay out of our lives! He does not belong anymore! He screwed up everything! And so did you!" Jimin shoved Hoseok into the couch, making him fall over the back. Rage was the only thing Hoseok saw, tinting everything a bloody red. 

"How dare you! I'm am going to beat your ass so hard, you won't be able to sit for a year!" Hoseok launched himself at Jimin, but Jungkook grabbed him from behind while Jin wrestled with Jimin to get him on the floor. 

"Everyone calm the FUCK down!" NamJoon's voice roared over everything. Everyone froze, unable to ignore the voice. He pointed at Jin and Jungkook, who in turn each threw a boy over their shoulder. Jimin glared at Hoseok and Hoseok gave Jimin the finger. Tae began picking up the mess, turning over knocked down furniture, collecting things that were flung across the room. When things where settled down, Jimin and Hoseok were at opposite ends of the couch, and Tae was trying to talk to them.

"You guys are usually so happy! What happened?" He said, sighing in frustration when neither answered. NamJoon talked with Jin in low voices while nobody quite knew what Jungkook was looking for. He went into each of the dorms to find it, but each time a worried look spread on his face until he paced around the living room for the hundredth time and yelled.

"Where is Yoongi?!" All conversation stopped and everyone started looking for him. Hosoek crept into Yoongi's bedroom and checked under his bed, in his closet, anywhere he could fit himself. Then he noticed something else was missing, Yoongi's favorite blanket. He realized something and half ran, half stumbled into the living room.

"Yoongi ran!" He exclaimed. Jin was up and ready to leave in half a second, pulling the others out the door the next. They searched everywhere for him, but Yoongi didn't know. When he saw the fight, all he could think was that he started it and he had to leave. So there he was, in the alleyway's shadows, hiding from people who would see him as the freak Jimin said he was. Even though his ears and tail where hidden, and he wore sunglasses to hide his eyes, he was convinced people would see right through his disguise. He was afraid that the government would catch him and examine him with needles. Yoongi hugged his blanket closer to himself and forced himself not to worry or care. He fell asleep in the dark of the alley as some one passed, calling his name.

"I checked the whole street by the house, he's not anywhere there."  Tae panted. Then he heard a commotion and Jimin yelling from a few streets away. They followed the voice and saw Jimin waving them over from the street corner.

"There was some people in the alley, so I went to ask if they had seen Yoongi, but they were raping someone. I tried to tell them to stop, but one threw a rock at me!" He turned his arm so they could see a deep gash with a bruise forming around it.

"Well, where is it?" NamJoon demanded. Jimin took off. The sight he was speaking of was about a block away, and they were soon at the mouth of the alleyway, where three men, no older that high-school seniors or even college freshmen, seriously messing with the small figure. They couldn't see it, but by the size, it was probably a middle school girl. Two held down the figure and laughed as the other shoved his tongue down it's throat.

"Hey be careful, you don't know where that little freak has been," One roared with laughter.

"Hey! What do you think you doing to that poor child?" Jin stepped forward and growled at him.

"What, you mean this?" The second asked as he moved off of the person and yanked it up by it's wrist. The boys were beyond shocked when they saw it was none other than little Yoongi, almost unconscious, and his legs naked. His ears didn't move and one was bleeding and had a small bit missing on it. Hosoek rushed them and started beating them. Jungkook followed as Tae carefully picked up Yoongi and carried him deeper into the ally and away from the fight. He was shaking hard and his breathing was uneven. 

"D-don't let th-them get m-me," He stuttered. Tae's heart broke for him as he noticed the hickeys lining Yoongi's neck, and the blood that ran over his eye from a cut on his forehead. He cuddled Yoongi close, and whispered into his ear, "Never. They will never get you." A few minutes later Jin called from the mouth of the alley and Tae hefted Yoongi and brought him out from the shadows. Jimin held out the green blanket, but Yoongi shyed away from Jimin, which made Hoseok fume.

(Time skip)

"What did you say to him that made him this upset?" Jungkook had been pressing Jimin sense they had gotten home.

"I was upset and he came into my room and I said some things I don't want to repeat. And I didn't mean any of it. Can I tell him that?" Jimin sighed because he already knew the answer. Yoongi didn't want to see Hoseok or Jimin for a while. 

Yoongi had been sitting on his bed, not moving except for an occasional shiver at the memories of what those men did to him. But he felt terrible that him running away caused another fight. He had his face buried in his hands people came in and out, but he never payed attention to any of them. Until NamJoon peeked his head in the door and said, "Yoongi, I think we have a problem"