4

"Help!" The boy cried out again. Jin scrambled out the door and to Hoseok's dorm.

"Hoseok!" He shouted, pounding on the door. Tae opened it up to see Jin's panicked face. He shouted to Hoseok and the two ran back to Yoongi, who was on the floor, head buried in his hands. He was trembling and gasping for breath as sobs ran through his body. Hoseok ran to him and hugged him.

"I thought you might be able to calm him down. He just started shaking and freaking out." Jin explained, "I think he is having a panic attack!" Hoseok clutched onto the little kitten, who felt frail, though he was usually strong and firm. It scared Hoseok a little. He looked to Jimin and mouthed smaller to him. Jimin nodded.

Yoongi started to hyperventilate and his vision started to go black at the edges. He could feel the matches against his fingertips, though they were not there anymore. He watched as the people stabbed him with needles, dozens of them.

"S-stop! It H-HURTS!" He yelled. Hoseok pulled the panicking boy into his lap and stroked his head softly.

"I know kitty, it's ok, just breath, it will go away," he murmured into the boy's soft ears. He was trying to calm down, but the way he was breathing, the poor guy passed out. Hoseok held the unconscious boy to his chest as tears welled up in his eyes. He hated seeing Yoongi in pain. He was too precious to him. He held him there, not moving, for almost an hour.

Yoongi opened his eyes, dizzy, to see Hoseok staring down at him. He was curled up in the warmth of the larger boy's lap, tail grabbing one of his wrists.

"They're so soft," the boy remarked smiling as he tickled Yoongi's ears, making the Yoongi laugh a little. He picked Yoongi up, but the boy wanted to stand on his own. He looked a lot shorter than usual, but Hoseok thought maybe it was because he was part domesticated cat, and they are small. When they went to the kitchen Jungkook was cooking with Jin. He dropped the spoon in his hands and ran to Yoongi and hugged him.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed, giggling as Yoongi squirmed against the younger boy's grip. "And back to you usual self!" Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat at the kitchen table. His stomach growled, so Jin set a bowl of steaming noodles in front of him. Yoongi asked for some milk to go with it. He had a new peculiar way of drinking it. He would take a few sips, and then his tongue would slip out of his mouth and lick the milk from the cup. Jungkook sat across from him bubbling over the adorable boy drinking milk and eating noodles.

"You're soooooooo cute!" He said, making Yoongi blush.

"You don't have to stay here and worry about me," he told him.

"Course I do! We're family! Plus I get to see those cute little kitten ears!" He sat there watching him until Jin flicked the back of his head.

"It's rude to stare," he told the grumbling boy. Yoongi started to look a little sick, and he felt like he was going to puke. He darted down the hall into the bathroom, with a concerned Jin following. Yoongi clutched the sides of the toilet as he retched, his lunch coming back up his throat. Jin rubbed his back as tears leaked from Yoongi's eyes.

"What's happening to me?"

(Time skip,)

Yoongi bounced around the house, excited that Jin wouldn't keep him in his room anyone because he had gotten his stitches out two days ago. He was a lot more energetic because he slept a lot more now. Jin had kind of become a parent to Yoongi as he laid down rules and instructed him like a little kid. Now that he could walk freely, all seven of them were going to the mall to buy Yoongi new clothes because all of his shirts hung off his shoulders, and his pants would only be held up by his tail through the holes he had cut into them.

Yoongi had become a sort of little kid in his mind, too. He was a lot less mature, and simpler things entertained him. Of course he was still a grown up in the head, but his childish side came out more. Right then, he was attacking a laser pointer that NamJoon controlled, racing down the hall after the light. He wore out easily though, because he was still not able to keep anything in his stomach that they knew of, except milk. He also was restless in his sleep as he had nightmares and night terrors.

They had learned pretty well how to handle them, and they stopped bothering him for the most part, but sometimes he would still wake up and scream for his "Hobi", and times like those, Hoseok was the only who could calm him. Sometimes during the day, certain things would trigger panic attacks and he would hallucinate what the people who kidnapped him did to him.

The police had found the hideout where they had kept Yoongi in the short time he was there, but only because the building had been caught on fire.

Yoongi mewed loudly as he chased the laser into the living room again, and collapsed on the couch panting hard. His small body was the size of a young teenager, and his friends had taken to calling him mochi instead of hyung to tease him. NamJoon scratched around the tired boy's ears to get him to purr.

"Good job. You are getting stronger." He told the boy. Yoongi's eyelids started to droop and Nam-Joon pulled his favorite blanket over him, the green one. That little kitten is so dam cute! Nam-Joon thought as he went into the kitchen.

"You know, he is so much different now than his was before," Tae commented. The boys hung out at this dorm often, because before, Jin wouldn't let Yoongi leave because of his legs. The boys all adored Yoongi, and the small boy was usually soaked in attention.

"Well, we should still figure out how to change him back to how he was before. We still can't figure out what he can eat, and he needs more than milk." Jin said to them.

He reached for a glass and poured some milk in it for once Yoongi woke up. When he walked into the living room, Hoseok was sitting on the couch with Yoongi. He must have just got back from the grocery store because a few bags sat in the doorway. Yoongi had his head on Hoseok's lap,his tail curling around his body from under his blanket. Yoongi's hands were holding onto Hoseok's shirt and Hoseok played with his hair. Yoongi's soft white ears flickered against Hoseok's hand.

Jin tried to be quiet as he gently set the cup down, but Hoseok cast a worried glance at Jin. Jin looked at Yoongi and saw the usual signs of a bad nightmare. His lips were twitching, his hands loosened and tightened, he was crying, and he was shaking, but this time, his legs twitched too, as if he were running, and he whispered inaudible words. Oh, this was gonna be bad.