10

Yoongi stood up, his legs shaky from sitting so long. NamJoon pulled him into the bathroom, where Jungkook sat on the toilet, gripping his head. 

"He said he had a headache so we can in hear for some painkillers and he just couldn't even stand anymore!" NamJoon looked very worried as Jungkook groaned in pain. Yoongi pulled the pain killers from the medicine cabinet and forced Jungkook's head up. His eyes were squeezed tightly shut put he obediently opened his mouth for Yoongi to put the pills in. As he swallowed, NamJoon yelped and fell back against the sink.

"See the reason why we asked you to help is because..." Jungkook finally moved his hands and Two long rabbit ears fell in front of his eyes, one white with a brown tip, one completely brown. Yoongi gasped as he looked at NamJoon and saw ears protruding from the top of his head. They were a tan color with darker backs. A long tail burst from the back of his pants. "...this."

"Yoongi? Jungkook? NamJoon? What is going on in there and why are all of you in there?" Jin pounded on the door. Yoongi opened it a little.

"We have a bit of a situation, but it will be a minute, please hyung," Jin heard the crack in his voice as he said 'please' and decided to leave them alone for a few minutes. He stood outside the door though, quietly listening to the boys talk to each other.

"Do you think it was the needles?" Jungkook asked. NamJoon shrugged.

"Maybe I mean, I think we all got hit with them, what do you think Yoongi?" NamJoon turned to see that all color had drained from his face, and he ran his hand shakily up and down one of his thin arms. The two other boys realized their mistake a moment to late. They opened the bathroom door, making Jin jump back in surprise, and then gasp at the boys' ears and NamJoon's tail. Jungkook picked up Yoongi and carried him into his bedroom for him to wait out the panic attack. Yoongi tried to slow his breathing, and held his hand out to focus on making it steady. Seeing as he wasn't screaming or hallucinating, they left him with the new bunny and went to the living room to inform the others about their... situation. Jin steered NamJoon in front of everyone and held his hands out like he was displaying NamJoon.

"Look what happened," Jin said as the others gasped in surprise. NamJoon shyly smiled, showing canines longer than Yoongi's. His eyes were deep green, that had slits as pupils, so they concluded he was some kind of cat.

"This must have something to do with those needles!" Jimin said, but Hoseok and Tae were debating on what kind of animal he was and didn't hear him.

"Look at his ears! He must be a lion!" Was Tae's conclusion.

"No, no, no look closer at them, they are darker on the back than the front. That combined with the shade of his tail and the way his eyes look, I think he is a cougar, you know from America?" Hoseok argued. Tae circled him and nodded. 

"A cougar is also called a mountain lion so, I am still right!" He said, "I gotta tell Jungkook!" He ran down the hall yelling to Jungkook that NamJoon had turned into a cougar.

"Wait! I'm not the only one! Jungkook turned into part animal too!" Nam-Joon said. Tae's eyes opened so wide it seemed they would fall out of his head. He ran down the hall so fast, when he stopped in front of the door, he actually slid a few feet before stopping. 

"KOOKIE!!!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" He yelled while pounding on the door. Yoongi opened it, making Tae fall forward onto the small hybrid. He mewed and scrambled out from under the bigger boy. Tae lifted himself from the floor with his arms and said breathlessly, "Where is he?"Jungkook peeked down at Tae and pushed his floppy ears out of his face. Tae's eyes grew extremely large and Jungkook started blushing.

"B-b-b-b....BUNNY!!!!" Tae squealed and tackled Jungkook to the floor. Yoongi jumped out of the way and they hit the floor with a thump. Jungkook's eyes were wide and his face red as a tomato as Tae sat on him and examined the younger boy. Tae touched his soft ears and pulled up his lips to see his long front teeth. Jungkook's eyes were a darker shade or brown, and his pupils were round and shiny. 

"Tae! get off of him!" Jin scolded the exited boy. Jungkook stood up, but Tae literally spun him around, so he could see the small lump just under his belt line on his lower back. Jungkook yelped in surprise when Tae pulled his pants down to reveal a fluffy white ball of a tail. If Jungkook's face got any redder, it would be the color of the ripest apple in the world. The rest of the boys just stood in the doorway. Then Hoseok burst out laughing.

"Tae!... You can't.... just...just do that!" he said between giggles. Tae's face turned a slight red, but that was nothing compared to the younger boys face. Jin grabbed Tae by his wrist and started to drag him out of the room. Tae protested.

"But but but the Bunny!" He pouted.

"Well, time to leave 'the bunny' alone," Jin said and sat Tae on the couch. He rubbed his temples, a slight headache growing. Great, now NamJoon and Jungkook are going to have to deal with the not being able to eat, and we still don't know how to get any of them back to normal.

(The next morning)

Yoongi opened his eyes, but his whole body felt sweaty and hot. He threw off his blankets, but it did nothing. His area hurt, and he wanted one thing, one person. He wanted his Hobi. Like really wanted him. Wanted every part of him. All of it.