3

NamJoon burst through the door, followed by Tae. Yoongi hid behind Jin's tall figure. His tail was waving nervously.

"You said something happened!" NamJoon gasped for breath. He must have run here. Jungkook peeked around Tae, who was standing in the door way.

"Yah, what happened?" He asked. Jin stepped to the side a bit, exposing Yoongi. His ears twitched and his tail gently thumped the ground. His eyes darted around, and his cheeks were a rosy color.

The boys were silent, trying to take in what they were seeing.

Reation time in 3.....2.....1

"Oh my gawd!"

"How'd this happen!?"

"You're so cute​!"

Yoongi was blushing, his whole face turning a bright red. Tae pushed passed NamJoon and walked around Yoongi. Then, to the cat's surprise, he reached up and scratched at the base of his delicate new ears. Sounds emited from his mouth despite himself. He realized he was... purring. Even though his first instinct was to pull away, the scratching felt nice. Yoongi leaned into the touch.

After Tae got over his excitement, Yoongi curled into a small ball on the couch. His body ached from running with the stitches, and turning into what he was. Jin watched his roommate fondly. Yoongi was soon fast asleep, tail curled around the pillow he ended up hugging, ears twitching once in a while. Gathering up a blanket, he covered the slumbering boy with it. Yoongi sighed and Jin caught a glance at what looked like sharp canines in his mouth. The boy's hand clutched at the blanket. Jin decided to handle some of the paperwork for the hospital while the little cat-boy slept peacefully.

Jimin came over later, with some stuff that he thought could make Yoongi more comfortable with his new situation. When he peeked through the door, he spotted Yoongi under the coffee table. The boy looked a lot smaller, sense no body his size could fit under the table, but he looked very comfortable. His white tail curled around a table leg and his ears only brushed the glass of the table.

Did he get smaller? Jimin wondered as he crept past the sleeping boy into Jin's room. Jin was brushing his dark hair. The boy moved it around, trying to see the best way to part it went he noticed Jimin in the mirror.

"Hi Chim-Chim!" He finished messing around with his hair and turned to face Jimin.

"I brought some things over for Yoongi. Like cat stuff sense he seems to have a bit of cat insticts." Jin nodded.

"Where is he now?" Jimin scratched the back of his neck.

"You know, I think he is getting smaller. He managed to get under the coffee table and have some room. At least when he is curled up the way he is." Jin thought for a moment.

"Well he was complaining for a little while about his body hurting, but I just gave him some painkillers and he fell back asleep." Just then, a soft mew was heard from the living room.

Jin and Jimin stood up at the same time and looked out the door. Yoongi was still under the table, but his once peaceful face was filled with terror. He must have been having a nightmare. Jin pulled him out from under the table, and he did look smaller. And lighter. Jin placed him on the couch with the top half of the boy curled up on Jin's lap. The oldest boy stroked his head softly, trying to calm him. His shirt started to get damp as Yoongi woke up and started sobbing into Jin's shirt. Tears streamed down his face, making his eyes seem silver as they filled. Jimin crouched next to the couch and rubbed the crying boy's back. Yoongi was shaking and he tightened his grip on Jin's shirt. His nails ripped a small piece open. They realized he had retractable claws, like a cat. When he saw the rip, the boy cried harder. His tail wrapped itself around Jimin's wrist.

"I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!" He cried, obviously still half in the nightmare. Jin sat him up and took his shoulders.

"Yoongi! Listen to me! You were dreaming! Whatever it was, it's not there anymore!" Yoongi stopped crying for a moment when he saw Jin, then burst into tears again. Jin held Yoongi to his chest like a mother comforting a sad child. Yoongi's ears were twitched as he calmed down.

"Listen, Jimin brought you some things. Let's go see them." Yoongi nodded, but as he went to stand, Jin picked him up.

"You have had enough walking, no need to rip your stitches out." Was his explanation. They went into Yoongi's room, where Jin set him down. They gasped when he was shorter than Jimin. They were usually almost the same height. Yoongi sat on the bed were a box rested. The boy opened them and there was a bunch of things. Toys that cats usually liked, softer blankets, stuff like that. Usually, Yoongi wouldn't want the toys, but today he looked interested. Most of them he couldn't play with until he healed, but he seemed to love the soft green blanket that rested in the bottom of the box. And the box, which was huge.

Suddenly, the boy started to shake. He clutched his stomach in pain.

"Help!"