12

Yoongil turned his head upside down to peer at Jungkook, who was staring at his lap, sulking.

"Kookie, let's play, you sulk all day, and everyone is over a NamJoon's dorm right now so no one will complain!" Everyone had be over at the dorm for about an hour because NamJoon had dropped a plate and cut his feet and ankles when it had shattered. The others were always very protective of the hybrids, so everyone had went to help clean his couple dozen cuts and pull glass out of his feet.

Yoongi was over -joyed when he got a little time without everyone watching to make sure him or Jungkook hadn't hurt themselves. NamJoon had stayed the same size, so Yoongi and Jungkook had been regarded as the new little babies of the group.

"I don't feel like playing Yoongi, " Jungkook. Butcher picked up the lazer pointer and switched it on. Three days had passed sense Jungkook realized he couldn't eat and his coldness was started to wear off as he became the cute bunny he was. Yoongi crouched like a cat, and leapt onto the dot.  He chased it around, skidding under and around furniture, narrowly clipping corners.  Jungkook giggled as Yoongi fell flat on his face after catching the edge of the carpet. Yoongi glared and rubbed his nose, but satisfaction shone in his eyes at Jungkook's smile.

"so much for always landing on your feet." Yoongi crawled up to the couch and mewed. Sense Jungkook was cheered up Yoongi wanted to be petted. Jungkook shifted in the couch so that Yoongi could sit on it. The kitten curled up next to Jungkook and batted at his ears while the bunny ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair that was fading into a greenish blond. His black roots were showing and hi hair reached the back of his neck and brushed over his eyelashes.

"You need a haircut," Jungkook said. Yoongi shrugged as his eyelids grew droopy and he started to doze off. As his head lolled to the side, everyone slammed the door open and made both boys tumbled off the couch in surprise. Jin waved a newspaper around as he tried to wheeze of words. He ended up waiting a minute before continuing.

"whew, well like I was trying to say, LOOK! " he shoved the newspaper at the two hybrids and pointed at an  article.

Hundreds of hybrids found in abandoned warehouse.
By Soen Jissu

Reports of screaming brought a team of police officers to an abandoned warehouse at 7:36 a.m. this morning. After searching the building, hundreds of people were discovered, including about 50 captors. All 342 of the captives were hybrids, humans with animal DNA, people who have been injected with an unknown chemical.

"Now that we know that there are so many of these hybrids, we are asking that any people hiding from these people come forward,  as we have a treatment to help these victims, " says an anonymous police officer.

"Treatment? You mean we could go back to normal?" Yoongi looked up with big eyes.

"Yes! But,  before we do anything, are you sure you want to go through it all?" Jin asked, but neither boys hesitated to nod their heads at supersonic speed. He got out his pink flip-phone and dialed a set of numbers. (A/N: Rip Jin's pink flip phone. I have idea if he still has it) Everyone crowded around Jin to hear what the conversation would be like.

"Hello?" said an muffled but clearly annoyed voice.

"Umm hi, this is the number for hybrids right? " Jin nervously said. The man at the other end of the line sighed.

"Yes, can I just say this better be legit, I've gotten so many prank calls. "

"oh of course this is serious, listen I have three friends who were attacked and are hybrids." the man sighed again.

"well make an appointment then.  We have an opening in half an hour if you are in a hurry. "

"That would be perfect. " the man hung up.

"Well? Go get ready!" he shooed the other five  boys out the door as he pushed Yoongi to his bedroom. Yoongi hastily pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt, not bothering to hide his tail, because they were going to a place for hybrids and a ton of others also were probably. He slide on a pair of sandals and met the others out side. NamJoon and Jungkook wore similar clothes, it was steaming outside, except that NamJoon had a ton of Band-Aids covering his feet and ankles. Jin made everyone say good bye because he didn't feel like waiting for another taxi. The driver kept glancing back at the group of hybrids in his back seat,  bewildered.

"Is something wrong?" Yoongi gave him a dirty look.

"You guys are the third group of hybrids I've given rides to today, all to the same place." he said, looking back at the road.

They arrived and found the area surrounded by people. Police officers guarded blockades, people craning their necks to see the hybrids.  Jungkook shrank into the older boys, embarrassed.
A police officer sat at a table sheets of paper before her. She looked up at the boys. Then the cop stood up and gave a slight tug on an ear of each boy.  Jungkook actually bit his lip to keep from crying because his ears were so sensitive. The police officer seemed satisfied and sat down once again.

"sorry, had to make sure they were real. Protocol." she smiled brightly before addressing the hybrids.

"So what are your names?"

"Jeon Jungkook,"

"Min Yoongi, "

"Kim NamJoon, "

She smiled again as she wrote the names down.  Another cop approached. He waved the hybrids towards the hospital, and Jin stayed behind.

"You and bring them some stuff and visit them whenever. " the bright cop chirped as his friends disappeared into the building.

"Wait they are going to be staying here?" only for the first week of treatment, after that,  they are free to go home and just have monthly checkups."

Jin waved goodbye to the police officer as he caught a ride home on the bus. No one was going to be very happy about that.