16

Over the course of a week, the hybrids got better. NamJoon was going to get his blindfold off that day, only just now because the sores reopened constantly. They finally healed and everyone gathered around the couch while he got it off. When Jin untied it, NamJoon gingerly touched the skin around his eyes, which was no longer smooth, but dotted with scars and scabs. He slowly opened his eyes, and his pupils dialated before contracting again into small slits. He looked around at everyone.

"Jungkook-ah, you got so skinny. You too Yoongi," he felt his cheeks and looked down at his shirt that hung loosely over his shoulders. "Aye, i got skinny too!" He said, making everyone laugh.

Jungkook's stomach rumbled loudly, making the laughter louder. Jimin looked so happy he might cry. He was happy that everyone was okay, but also because it seemed like before everything started to go crazy, minus the tail and ears and two teenage sized boys running around. Jungkook sat at the table, so excited that his body shivered with it, his small tail even trembling. Hoseok sat in the living room with Yoongi curled up with his head on Hoseok's lap, watching TV. He frowned when the news anchor started to talk about the incident with the treatment backfire, stating that only twenty out of the over 300 hybrids successfully made it through the treatment, and even then, traces of animal DNA lingered in their blood.

Hoseok turned off the TV and the two sat in silence, the only sound being Yoongi purring as Hoseok petted him. Yoongi had gotten a lot more cat like after the treatment, sleeping all day, finding spots really hard to get into, curling up with random people(but mostly hoseok), and rubbing the corners of his mouth and triangle shaped eyes against people's hands, and so on. The boys thought it was cute, but it worried Jin.

Jungkook scarfed down three sandwiches, an incredibly large appitite for someone who hasn't eaten in to weeks. His nose twitched as he ate moving in time with his chewing.

"You're so cute today," Jimin touched Jungkook's nose. Jungkook sneezed, the small sound shaking his whole body. Jimin laughed. Jungkook's face turned red and he got up from the table. He bumped into Tae on the way out of the kitchen, and as if on instinct, Tae picked him up and carried him out. Jungkook blushed harder and buried his face into Tae's shirt. Tae carried Jungkook up to his room and they sat on the bed.

"Taehyung?" The bunny quietly said.

"Yes bun?" Jungkook blushed at the nickname, but tried to finish before he lost courage.

"H-how do you tell someone you love them?"

"Well that's an easy one, you simply say, i love you. Or if you are sure they won't say no, you do this." with that, Tae leaned down and touched his lips to Jungkook's. They shared a deep passionate kiss, savoring the moment.

Downstairs, Yoongi whined in protest as Hoseok set him aside to stand up. Yoongi snuggled into the warm spot where Hoseok had been sitting as Hoseok sought out Jin. He found him in Nam-Joon's dorm, (if you are wondering, when the hybrids were sick, they stayed in Hoseok, Tae and Jimin's dorm because there were three rooms) kissing NamJoon.

"I knew it!" Hoseok said triumphantly, scaring the two boys. They broke apart and started blushing.

"It's not what it looks like!" they exclaimed at the same time.

"No, it's never what it looks like huh," Hoseok snickered. He opened his mouth to shout, but NamJoon tackled him to the floor, knocking the wind out of him. Hoseok grunted, trying to get air. He pushed Nam-Joon and the cougar climbed off of him, Hoseok coughed and laughed.

"Man whatever happened to covering my mouth." he chuckled.

"Whatever happened to knocking?" Jin scowled as he set his hands on his hips, "What did you need anyways?"

"I wanted to talk to you," he added while whispering, "about the hybrids," that got Jin's attention. He told NamJoon to stay and they walked all the way to Jin's dorm because no one was there.

"I'm worried about the hybrids. They are seeming less and less human ever sense the hospital tried to cure them. But that might just be me. What I wanted to talk about was heats."

"What are heats?" Jin asked.

"well to start, the morning you left me with Yoongi, he wasn't having a panic attack. He was having a heat. They strong need to mate or else they go into a lot of pain. Obviously NamJoon has you, which eliminates him as much of a worry, " at those words, Jin's face grew hot and he bit his lip, "but what about Jungkook? If he goes into a heat, will he have to sit it out? Use one of those tools? What would he do?"

"Well, if people have a pet, and no other pets, they could usually find medicine to give to them through food that prevent heats. If we have to, we could get him some of those."

They wouldn't have to though, because in Tae's room, the two were in the middle of an intense make out session, complete with Jungkook settled on Tae's lap, hands pulling the latter's face closer. They pulled apart, both slightly panting for oxygen.

"I would do anything to be able to get a kiss like that everyday." Tae whispered. Jungkook giggled and whispered back, "Same,"

Hoseok gently clicked the door shut, a small smile growing on his face.

"I guess everyone is going to be fine." He turned to walk down the hall, and ran into Jimin.

"Hey, have you seen Tae? I borrowed one of his bandanas, and i have to give it back." Hoseok just shook his head rapidly and turned Jimin around to steer him away.
Jimin crossed his arms and stepped away from Hoseok, a slight pout on his face. He walked past Hoseok. Hoseok tried to get him to stop, but he went and knocked on the door.

"Wow, way to kill the moment," Tae deadpanned as he opened the door. Jimin smiled deviously. He gave Tae his bandanna and quickly turned around. As he walked away, he called out a single sentence.

"Don't forget protection!" Tae's face turned bright red and he quickly shut the door.

"Oh um, I need to take a shower so..." Jungkook pulled Tae in for a kiss.

"Would you believe, I need one too? Let's take one together, and save water," Jungkook flashed a flirty smile, laughing when Tae sighed a fine. They got in the shower together and kissed again. Jungkook felt like he was about to burst with happiness, he finally got the boy he had loved.