18

Hoseok noticed something was different the moment he walked through his dorm door. He couldn't see it though. He went into the kitchen, and noticed the plate of food on the counter was gone and a dirty plate lay in the sink. His heart started pounding against his chest, and he ran to his room, to find the bed empty and one if his sweaters missing from the back of the chair he had thrown it on.

Hoseok was breathing so fast his head spun. He ran to the closest dorm, which happened to be the Vkook plus Jimin dorm and slammed his fist on the door. Jungkook opened it, calm as ever.
"Hello, may i ask why you ran into my door?" but his twitching ears gave away that he knew something was up.

"Y-yoongi, where...where is he?" Hoseok stuttered.

"Why don't you come on in?" he opened the door, revealing the couch, and sitting on it, a sweater wearing kitten with white hair.

Hoseok collapsed onto his knees as Yoongi got up and ran to him, stumbling cutely right into his arms. Hoseok wrapped his arms around the hybrid's thin body, laughing and crying at the same time. Yoongi let out audible sobs and he kissed his lover after being away for a month.

Jungkook posted the video, immediately getting so many comments and likes that his phone crashed, and soon the cougar was in the door, tackling Yoongi with hugs and a million words and questions.

"Wait, where are chim chim and Jin? And why was he recording us?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, we got jobs and the hybrids stay home and clean. I just got home from my job. And Jungkook has a YouTube channel that follows what usually just him and NamJoon do, but now you are here, and our lives are complete again, and... I have my little kitten!" he squeezed Yoongi, making the other mew and laugh.

Jin and Jimin saw the video that Jungkook posted right away and both asked to leave early. When the busted through the door, Hoseok was still holding Yoongi on the floor, crying. Jimin and Jin hugged him too, until they heard Yoongi squeak, "I can't breath!"

"So, a month and you finally wake up, never do that again!" Jin firmly clasped Yoongi's shoulders. "God, you get thinner and thinner, how could you get any smaller?" Jin picked up Yoongi and carried him against his chest. Yoongi reached over Jin's shoulder and grabbed Jimin's hand as they walked away, pulling Jimin behind him.

They walked into the kitchen, Jin setting Yoongi down on the counter and getting instant ramen from the cupboard and preparing it. Jin got Yoongi to eat it, but the boy was easily filled and he chugged three glasses of water. Jin tried to get him to eat more, but Yoongi refused.

"Jin-hyung, I'm full! I don't want anymore food!" He got down from the kitchen counter and walked into the living room. Hoseok was still crying, and Yoongi sat on his lap and hugged him.

"Please don't cry, I'm sorry I couldn't wake up," Yoongi felt tears in his eyes, but he tried to stop them.

"It's not your fault, the hospital did something to you, you didn't know," Hoseok pulled Yoongi close and sobbed into the hybrids neck.

"I'm so happy you're back, you don't know how hard it was without you."

Time skip

"Helloooo everybody and welcome back to my channel, WildLife! As you saw in my last video, someone finally decided to join us. Yoongi!" Jungkook aimed the camera at Yoongi, who was laying on the couch, stretching. He realized he was on camera and froze. Jungkook's phone lit up as people joined the live video, and started commenting and liking.

"Ah seems people like you Yoongi," Nam-Joon bent down and Yoongi jumped on his back, making NamJoon give him a piggy-back ride.

"Jungkook, why are you filming me!?" he squealed as Jungkook followed the two around, zooming in on the kitten's face as Yoongi tried to cover the camera with one hand and hang on to Nam-Joon with the other. They ran around, until NamJoon decided to toss Yoongi on the couch. Jungkook ended his video and started editing it on the computer. Yoongi poked his head over the side of the desk, curious as he watched Jungkook edit in music, effects, and pictures.

"Woah, you can make music on that?" Jungkook nodded and showed Yoongi what program he used. Yoongi was about to ask more, but he heard a door close and knew that Hoseok was finally home. He bowed to the boys on the way out the door and left.

"Hobi! You're home!" Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist. Hoseok turned around and gazed lovingly down at Yoongi. He leaned down and kissed the small hybrid, deep and beautiful, and when they pulled apart, a small smile rested on the hybrid's lips.

"I love you my kitten," Yoongi blushed, and Hoseok kissed him again, "Nothing to be embarrassed about, now I'm hungry, let's go out."

Hoseok helped Yoongi dress up and they headed for a small diner downtown. They shared food and drinks, and even a piece of ice cream cake. The waitress gave them a generous helping of it, frowning slightly at how thin Yoongi was. He took a big bite of the cake to try to prove he wasn't anorexic or something and she laughed.

Hoseok looked slightly jealous, but Yoongi blew him a kiss, and he dramatically caught it and held it to his heart. They waited a moment, before bursting out laughing, earning strange glances from the people around them. That only made them laugh harder as they paid for their food and left. Yoongi turned in time to see the smile grow on the waitress's face when she picked up the extremely large tip they left for her.

It was 1:00 am when they got home, and the boys collapsed in bed, asleep as soon as they touched the mattress, curling into each other. It was like nothing had changed, the one month span of being apart had done nothing.

2:30 a.m Hoseok's phone buzzed. He grabbed for it blindly and looked at the text Tae had sent.

Taelian: something came up. Pls come over.

Hobi: may i ask y u r txting me in the midle of the nite?

Taelian: Something happened with Jungkook! Is a bunny!

Hobi: hang on, im coming

Hoseok gently shook Yoongi, arousing the sleeping kitten.

"Yoongi, we need to go to Tae's real quick come on, " they went over and when Tae brought them into the bedroom, a small lop-eared bunny that was brown and white lay sleeping in the middle of the bed.